Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tourists starting to come to Morocco

I listened to every word.

I fucking hate mogger tourists everywhere. I went to a slav country for a family visit and I seen this fucking faggot moggers walking around and speaking English it was brutal, I fucking hate moggers so much, at least in your country you got laws to stop people bragging in the street with kissing their staceys. I saw fucking staceys kissing their mogger BFs in front of me can you realize how brutal this is.

I never go to a beaches either because there is always whores there with tits out to sun bathe. Its brutal.

I never go to a beaches either because there is always whores there with tits out to sun bathe. Its brutal.
same i stopped going the mogfest there made me suicidal

I too hate touristas!

However... Working at resorts are great! High pay...

You should think of them as temporary inconveniences. (That shit money)

But for a regular guy just living? (Not in tourist business) then ofc it's he'll and ruins the local economy...

The desert needs the fertilizer...

Oh, BTW great English bro! Very understandable.

Nigga you sound like Niko belic

Wr will mog you and my bwc will breed

Voicemogs me
Yeah fucking tourists suck, even more here in SEA, just plain mogged by yakubians, not even a chance.