Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tougher Question: Who'll get dates faster: A woman in My mother's nursing home or an in-cel

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
The women in my mother's nursing home home are 75+ years old, partially impaired, mostly Jewish, limited mobility / wheel chair bound, smell.
If I put these women on Tinder, with the appropriate descriptions, you think they'd get dates?

Whatever might be , the incel isn't going to get anything.

I think not , tbh.

How the fuck are your parents still alive?

idk. but if you go through the experiment, post it here

idk. but if you go through the experiment, post it here
I'm not. It's a thought experiment only.
If I did put up old women on Tinder, I'm sure some men will respond to them - JUST TO BE POLITE.
They may be joking, but I doubt they'd go through with it.
Some would - just to get their money when they croak.
There's a name for those type of guys, but I forgot what they're called.

if u put both on tinder the nursing home foid would eventually get a date faster than an incel, ive been on tinder for 2 and a half yrs and no dates, id bet a foid u put from nursing home wouldn't go that long..

It's possible but who knows really. we all know foids have an extreme advantage over males but would even the most desperate incel really screw a sick 80 year old?

Nurse obviously. A granny gets far more dates than a young chadlite on tinder.

Anything with a vagina will always get more attention/dates/attention than any male

No one unless she use tinder

It's possible but who knows really. we all know foids have an extreme advantage over males but would even the most desperate incel really screw a sick 80 year old?

Screenshot 2020 02 02 17 26 47

The answer to your question.