Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tough guys are slaves

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They try so hard to sound confident and stoic. Whenever another man shares his experiences they tell him to hush and man up. They think they're so domineering and impressive when really they're nothing but pathetic submissive slaves. "you're not a real man unless you slave as hard as I do and don't ask questions!" I feel no pity nor sympathy for submissive slaves who think they're hot shit.

Being masculine means what you can offer to a foid.

That's why I carry around a fire extinguisher

Even before discovering this community I didn't believe one bit about masculinity. All men were just slaves to their wives. Literal drones operating on whether the toilet that day feels like rewarding her partner with sex.

Even before discovering this community I didn't believe one bit about masculinity. All men were just slaves to their wives. Literal drones operating on whether the toilet that day feels like rewarding her partner with sex.
Smart. Yeah, I've always noticed this. In almost every relationship the man is submissive to the woman like a begging dog asking for food. Absolutely pathetic

tough guys are the #1 guys that immediately change their demeanor if a woman is around

"I'm a real man" often comes out of the mouth of some betabux who works at multiple jobs just to earn enough money to satisfy "his" woman lifestyle and get pity sex

becoming more positive and more "hype" etc, completely fake and subservient

they are zombies