Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Touched a boob once.

jokerface

jokerface

Greycel
Last year this time, I had CPR training to become a lifeguard, and I touched a boob. Just the left one. It was so soft and squishy, almost like a pillow. I wanted to take a nap on it. The foid was also at least a C cup too, so not that big but big enough. It was the best five minutes of my life, to do pretend-compressions on her. The only shame is that CPR no longer includes mouth to mouth resuscitations.

I felt really bad because I'm so ugly I was sure the foid would start yelling at me that I couldn't touch her but she just lay there and let it happen. I guess maybe it was because her eyes were closed.

Anyway, probably the one and only time I'll ever get to touch a boob, but at least I can say I've done it.

Last edited:
When I was in high school and I pushed my sister away from me for something and I felt boob for the first time (and so far only time) and your description is accurate.

Lucky mother fucker

When I was in high school and I pushed my sister away from me for something and I felt boob for the first time (and so far only time) and your description is accurate.

Chad confirmed :chad:

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Never touched a boob before

How was she dressed? Did you go out of your way to touch them or just did what you were supposed to do and it happened?

Last year this time, I had CPR training to become a lifeguard, and I touched a boob. Just the left one. It was so soft and squishy, almost like a pillow. I wanted to take a nap on it. The foid was also at least a C cup too, so not that big but big enough. It was the best five minutes of my life, to do pretend-compressions on her. The only shame is that CPR no longer includes mouth to mouth resuscitations.

I felt really bad because I'm so ugly I was sure the foid would start yelling at me that I couldn't touch her but she just lay there and let it happen. I guess maybe it was because her eyes were closed.

Anyway, probably the one and only time I'll ever get to touch a boob, but at least I can say I've done it.
How long did you touch it for?

How was she dressed? Did you go out of your way to touch them or just did what you were supposed to do and it happened?

She was in a swim suit, (one piece, not bikini,) and it was just there. I had to keep giving her light chest compressions and her cleavage got in the way. Whole thing lasted maybe 5 minutes before the next person had a go.

It honestly kind of baffles me the people calling me a chad. I'm 21 and if I hadn't gone to lifeguard training I would never have had the opportunity to touch one otherwise.

She was in a swim suit, (one piece, not bikini,) and it was just there. I had to keep giving her light chest compressions and her cleavage got in the way. Whole thing lasted maybe 5 minutes before the next person had a go.

It honestly kind of baffles me the people calling me a chad. I'm 21 and if I hadn't gone to lifeguard training I would never have had the opportunity to touch one otherwise.
Swimming instructor/lifeguard look like the best jobs if you're an incel who doesn't care about committing adultery. Whether you want or not, you will touch females in a way that wouldn't be acceptable otherwise.

I'm kind of surprised they would still use live people to practice on.

They're joking

Damn, sad when your sister is your first boob

But when you think about it all our mothers are our first boob JFL

1024px-Flag_of_Chad.svg.png

Damn, sad when your sister is your first boob

But when you think about it all our mothers are our first boob JFL

lifefuel for latebreastfedcels as they might remember

just be a lifeguard theory

Chads.co isn’t a meme.

yeah I touched boobs three times what's the big deal
"jk btw"

I once sucked on tits, the milky was tasty

it was my mom's tits

Makes me think how many incel-tier guys pick jobs where they might be allowed to touch a female like some kind of doctor/massage therapist/etc. On youtube it's always some guy groping a hot female for those massage/stretch videos.