Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Touch starved ? Just hug a granddad with dementia

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
I want bitches. not some old fart

just hug other subhumans touch starved too, women won't EVER let you breath the same air nor hug

I want bitches. not some old fart
The ideo of sub-5 even touching foids is so horrendous to them it doesn't come to their mind, when they think men lack touch they think men want hugs from some oldfaggot

So it's Stacy or nothing?
Nigga you really think there is nothing in between stacy and 80 years old walking corpse? Or maybe you're another soyddit lurker?

Nigga you really think there is nothing in between stacy and 80 years old walking corpse? Or maybe you're another soyddit lurker?
Ok so where is your arbitrary standard. Would you go for a Stacylite? A Becky? A Sub-Becky?

You're a troll most likely.

Ok so where is your arbitrary standard. Would you go for a Stacylite? A Becky? A Sub-Becky?

You're a troll most likely.
Fuck off negro. I'd fuck any foid who is no older than 45 and who weighs less than a blue whale

Fuck off negro. I'd fuck any foid who is no older than 45 and who weighs less than a blue whale
Oh so she also has to be skinny.

You're a fakecel compared to me, I would go to the clubs and hit on the nastiest sluttiest whales in existence, I'm talking the 350 pound ones.

You're a fakecel compared to me, I would go to the clubs and hit on the nastiest sluttiest whales in existence, I'm talking the 350 pound ones.
You go straight to the ignore, you soy rat. Go back to IT

Dude, I'm not into old folks. I want to experience something that is normal for humab being. Isn't that hard for foids to just hug incel?

just hug other subhumans touch starved too, women won't EVER let you breath the same air nor hug
So many subhuman depressed men would be made as happy and bright as the morning sun with just 1 dick sucking.

They think they sound 'helpful' but in reality they sound patronizing and arrogant.
They don't even consider incels men. More like harmless down syndrome puppies.

Trucel trait ngl

Why not take it further? Kiss a leper or a guy with tertiary syphillis and open face sores. Hell, make love to this monk who is in the process of self-mummifying:

2_163-year-old-man-practicing-self-mummification.jpg

Lol this is just gaslighting. This is the same energy as telling an unhappy person in a 1st world country to try donating all his money to the poor to feel better. "Oh, you don't wan to?" Must be a bad person then.

Last edited: