Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Touch grass, incel, plenty of unattractive men get girlfriends"

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
Ohhhh shit, I fucking hate bluepillers who say this!

The more I go outside, the more blackpilled I get. When I go to my university and I see couples kissing, hugging and flirting, when I see how men who do that look like, I can see a pattern, I see that those men are attractive, tall, chad or at least chadlite, often with dangerous bad boy looks. I see all the time average women with way-above-average men.

Women are going to tell us that they see men of all kind having partners, but that's rare, maybe those women have standards that are sooo high that not even those attractive men satisfy them, but at least I'm sure all those men are waayyy more attractive than me and I don't see how could I look like them through self improvement, I think I would need a surgery in my face, I look horrible and I have inferior genetics and inferior hormonal system.

Many of us became blackpilled because when we "touched grass" we saw our crushes coincidencially preffering men who are more attractive than us, and yes, maybe if that happens once, you can believe it's just a coincidence, that looks are subjective and that there is going to be someone who subjectively thinks we are attractive, but when it happens over and over again at some point you have to embrace the truth and accept there is a kind of men that women universally desire.

I like to go out even just to walk alone and appreciate my city, I always go out alone because I don't have many friends, but when I do that I always find people flirting, I can't even go for a walk without sexhavers ruining my day and awakening my jealousy :lasereyes::reeeeee:, I hate them. Bluepillers are gonna tell me that the fact all those men who I see flirting and kissing look a certain way is just a coincidence, but that's not true, I'm not stupid, I can see the pattern you are trying to hide to me, stupid bluepillers, stupid foids, you can't fool my intelligence, I see through your conspiracy :bigbrain:.

WE DON'T NEED TO PROVE THE BLACKPILL BECAUSE THE BLACKPILL PROVES ITSELF!!!

Last edited:
the people who say "yikes incel, plenty of unattractive men get girlfriends" fail to realise all of those ugly men are NT normies with wide social circles. they arent like us at all. ask them to show any autistic nerd or basement rotter with a girlfriend, they will malfunction and be completely unable to show a result

the people who say "yikes incel, plenty of unattractive men get girlfriends" fail to realise all of those ugly men are NT normies with wide social circles. they arent like us at all
Also, those unattractive men are still a minority, the majority of time you go out you see either women with chads or old roasties with their unattractive betabuxx which they cheat on at least once a week.

Last edited:

The more I go outside, the more blackpilled I get. When I go to my university and I see couples kissing, hugging and flirting, when I see how men who do that look like, I can see a pattern, I see that those men are attractive, tall, chad or at least chadlite, often with dangerous bad boy looks. I see all the time average women with way-above-average men.

Women are going to tell us that they see men of all kind having partners, but that's rare, maybe those women have standards that are sooo high that not even those attractive men satisfy them, but at least I'm sure all those men are waayyy more attractive than me and I don't see how could I look like them through self improvement, I think I would need a surgery in my face, I look horrible and I have inferior genetics and inferior hormonal system.

Many of us became blackpilled because when we "touched grass" we saw our crushes coincidencially preffering men who are more attractive than us, and yes, maybe if that happens once, you can believe it's just a coincidence, that looks are subjective and that there is going to be someone who subjectively thinks we are attractive, but when it happens over and over again at some point you have to embrace the truth and accept there is a kind of men that women universally desire.

I like to go out even just to walk alone and appreciate my city, I always go out alone because I don't have many friends, but when I do that I always find people flirting, I can't even go for a walk without sexhavers ruining my day and awakening my jealousy :lasereyes::reeeeee:, I hate them. Bluepillers are gonna tell me that the fact all those men who I see flirting and kissing look a certain way is just a coincidence, but that's not true, I'm not stupid, I can see the pattern you are trying to hide to me, stupid bluepillers, stupid foids, you can't fool my intelligence, I see through your conspiracy :bigbrain:.

I have to get chicken eventually and holy fuck theres always this chad cashier or stacy cashier that heighmogs me even tho im 511

I have to get chicken eventually and holy fuck theres always this chad cashier or stacy cashier that heighmogs me even tho im 511
Sad but relatable :cryfeels::blackpill:

Also, those unattractive men are still a minority, the majority of time you go out you see either women with attractive men or old roasties with their unattractive betabuxx which they cheat on at least once a week.
i wasnt talking about old betabuxxers i meant young couples

You live in the US jfl

Since they consider 80% of men to be unattractive it is nothing new.

thats reality

True brocel, true.

Normies are unable to comprehend the reality of the blackpill. Getting a girlfriend is not a simple or easy goal due to modern women having high/unrealistic Standards when selecting a male partner.

That's why i hate normie simps even more than foids. Foids' lack of self awareness has begun from them.

Yeah I hear you. They’re missing some critically important details.
1) many of those relationships are short lived or have totally dead bedrooms since the woman is usually with the guy for some other reason like stability/income/status

2) People like Danny devito are status and money maxed. Most men do not have this.

When normies say this it pains me :feelsseriously:

3 the other thing they don’t mention is how for most of these cases the man is STILL trading down

The "Unattractive men" are financially well off, NT Maxed, and are still physically attractive to women, they just don't match the hollywood stereotype.

The other thing they don’t mention is how for most of these cases the man is STILL trading down
When everything is accounted for: Money, Looks, Personality, relative to what the opposite sex seeks out, men always date down. This is a result of human biology and efficient dating markets.

They mean Adam Driver unattractive not this

LZzEe 2

View attachment 832620
Or,

"women like unattractive guys! look how they go for Pete Davidson!"

On what planet is Pete Davidson ugly. The guy is 6'3", status maxxed, money maxxed, thug maxxed, and jester maxxed.

Or another. Matt Smith. Women like him and he's so ugly! Yeah he has small beady eyes, but he literally has everything else. White skin, strong jawline, good bones 6 freaking feet tall. Get outta here with that crap

And for truly ugly guys who have girls, they have money, a huge social circle etc. But as cvh1991 said their bedroom is completely dead regardless

Last edited:
Or,

"women like unattractive guys! look how they go for Pete Davidson!"

On what planet is Pete Davidson ugly. The guy is 6'3", status maxxed, money maxxed, thug maxxed, and jester maxxed.
They don't perceive sub 4 as humans hence their ugly is a 5 or a full 4 at worst

Normies are unable to comprehend the reality of the blackpill. Getting a girlfriend is not a simple or easy goal due to modern women having high/unrealistic Standards when selecting a male partner.
It's actually an easy goal for chads and women, so they think it must be easy for everyone and that's why they think if it isn't easy for someone it's because that person must be a horrible unbearable person, when in reality we're just ugly and/or neurodivergent.

Last edited:
The "Unattractive men" are financially well off, NT Maxed, and are still physically attractive to women, they just don't match the hollywood stereotype.
Absolutely!

Except that maybe they aren't NT maxxed, because they didn't have to maxx to be NT, they just were born NT.

Last edited:
1) many of those relationships are short lived or have totally dead bedrooms since the woman is usually with the guy for some other reason like stability/income/status
Absolutely. Being in a sexless marriage is not my dream, personally, I think I'd rather be single, I don't want to be a cucked betabuxx, and that's the best ugly men and non-NT non-masculine men can get, sexual satisfaction is reserved for women and chads, we have been denied the access to that.

If you think they're ugly, you haven't seen me

And yes: why should a girl pick me? There are much better looking, taller, funnier, friendlier guys than me. It makes no sense to pick me, there are more men than women

100% true.
:blackpill:

I don't but being sub 3 isn't something unbelievable, being worse than fully deformed people is
Ah ok makes sense. You're a bit newer but I made quite a few posts where I stated I'm a 1/10 or 1.5/10. Not even an exaggeration. I'm extremely strange looking and society makes me feel it (not directly to me, but they laugh to each other about me, point, stare, talk about me). It truly is over and it fucking HURTS man

Looks aren't enough though. You need to be social and just act like ass in general for women to like you.

Absolutely!

Except that maybe they aren't NT maxxed, because they didn't have to maxx to be NT, they just were born NT.
Yes. I am jealous of these people.

I've been reading neuroscience books, and I am absolutely convinced that the brain is malleable enough that most people can become passable NT with enough practice, and in some cases getting close enough to NT people to study them. So there's hope.

Same with money maxing. It's just really really hard. The hard truth is most of us won't make it.

I agree I was out and about at work today and went through the most expensive part of the city and saw alot of couples not all were looks-matched some white sub5 foid was with a taller Chadlite that was the 1 that stuck with me considering there was a fight yards away which caused traffic lol.

they say "go to walmart you see ugly couples all the time!" as if those people didn't meet prior to social media and dating apps which have put looks center stage. bluepillers are so out of touch with reality.

When everything is accounted for: Money, Looks, Personality, relative to what the opposite sex seeks out, men always date down. This is a result of human biology and efficient dating markets.
Indeed. It’s rigged which is exactly why for the most fair and reasonable outcome men of the past created systems where women didn’t have so much choice. And this produced a more equitable system where society could prosper as the family unit really is very good. This is how you know when women talk about “equity” they’re full of horse shit. They don’t care equity at all when it comes getting a fair and equal playing field in dating which means they’re hypocrites who only want equity when it helps them but not when it hurts them.

View attachment 832620
Yeah Adam Driver isn’t a bad looking dude at all. He has an “odd” unique look but he’s pretty good looking seems to me. He may also be tall and has a good voice as well and at this point he’s status/money maxed. Now if ADriver wasn’t rich and famous I doubt he’d get nearly as much attention from women in fairness.

Yeah Adam Driver isn’t a bad looking dude at all. He has an “odd” unique look but he’s pretty good looking seems to me. He may also be tall and has a good voice as well and at this point he’s status/money maxed. Now if ADriver wasn’t rich and famous I doubt he’d get nearly as much attention from women in fairness.
He still wouldn't post here with that facial wideness/growth, he has more bone in his face than Sam Entertainment in his body

People don't know what they're talking about because they have this retarded idea of "unconventionally attractive" that is just a Chadlite with weirder features than usual but still attractive. I've heard being called "hot ugly" young Vincent Cassel imagine how would they consider some dude like this

Uuipe2z2mgmz

Yes. I am jealous of these people.

I've been reading neuroscience books, and I am absolutely convinced that the brain is malleable enough that most people can become passable NT with enough practice, and in some cases getting close enough to NT people to study them. So there's hope.

Same with money maxing. It's just really really hard. The hard truth is most of us won't make it.
I dont agree with you. Being NT is about talking sports and Cars. They were The single Topic that was discussed Every single day at work. I never Said a single thing about those topics since I dont give a fuck. Im never going to larp talking about those things just to talk to some normies.