Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Totally respectable woman makes $100.000 in a few months on Onlyfans

goron black

goron black

hello
-

U MIRIN?

Men conditioned to be cucks

Such a kween. She is so smart.

Just lol. The only acceptable reaction to this is neetmaxxing or rope

i did some freelance work and it was basically 4 months for like $3000, and not a single cent until all the work was done

jfl

Unfucking believable. Tutorial difficulty.

just careermax bro
focus on money bro

Just lol. The only acceptable reaction to this is neetmaxxing or rope
Cucks should be robbed. Taking money from a cuck is the same as taking it from a rostie.

Send him to the ranch, the toilet he sent the money to also. Such greed.

A truly independent and self-made woman
This is why humanity has sacrificed so much: so that cuck could make stupid foids rich.

i did some freelance work and it was basically 4 months for like $3000, and not a single cent until all the work was done

jfl

no offense

but not at least getting partial payment up front and payments released as work progresses is ridiculously stupid

Of course this whore is bragging about it too. God women are so fucking annoying.

Gorilla 0190

This is what it is like to be an average man
it's amazing how if you're a guy you so often end in this situation where you get wrung bone dry to make absolutely sure that quality work is done on time. while if you're a foid everything just ends well no matter what and it's basically impossible to end up like this.

no offense

but not at least getting partial payment up front and payments released as work progresses is ridiculously stupid
it's what happens when middlemen get involved and you can't decide all your own terms, nothing about that project was realistic, not even the timetable or the plan, but I trusted my business partner and that was the result. i did throw in my 2 cents but it was to negotiate a bigger final payment.

Bitch deserves the scimitar and so do her cucks. That's enough to turn two truecels into humans every month.

it's what happens when middlemen get involved and you can't decide all your own terms, nothing about that project was realistic, not even the timetable or the plan, but I trusted my business partner and that was the result. i did throw in my 2 cents but it was to negotiate a bigger final payment.

I don't even work in contracting or IT or any of that shit and even I can easily tell shit with those terms is a retarded scam.

Usually they work they scam people isn't even profitable to the final buyer.

Ya know it takes a bit to get 6 figures in a modern economy.

Whether you work a job in a city where that 6 figure salary is actually worth just $50,000 with the cost of living.

Or you worked ridiculously hard in University and took on tens of thousands in debt to become an engineer.

Or you painstakingly worked your way up the business latter to get into an executive position after many years.

Or you decided to risk hundreds of thousands in loans for a business idea that you sunk 70 hour work weeks into for a year that could've boxed you in with an unmanageably large sum debt.

Or... just simply... have a pussy and tits. :feelsbadman:

I don't even work in contracting or IT or any of that shit and even I can easily tell shit with those terms is a retarded scam.

Usually they work they scam people isn't even profitable to the final buyer.
a lot of lies were involved, for one but the designer of the website pitched an incomplete plan to me with maybe half the website in it, because he was lazy/devious, this made the project look very simple and I accepted the smaller pay, short timetable, etc.
once it all got started and it was obvious what was going on, it was impossible to stop without losing money, or negotiate much since they had ammo in the form of "this was supposed to take 1 month"
he also lied about having a plan for the mobile and tablet versions, he didn't, I had to plan that myself to get it released

all in all, it was a pretty clever trap to milk a man for all he's worth and fill his mind with garbage for 4 months just for a few bucks

meanwhile average women just walked around the city that whole summer and had sundaes and sat on random chads' dicks

a lot of lies were involved, for one but the designer of the website pitched an incomplete plan to me with maybe half the website in it, because he was lazy/devious, this made the project look very simple and I accepted the smaller pay, short timetable, etc.
once it all got started and it was obvious what was going on, it was impossible to stop without losing money, or negotiate much since they had ammo in the form of "this was supposed to take 1 month"
he also lied about having a plan for the mobile and tablet versions, he didn't, I had to plan that myself to get it released

all in all, it was a pretty clever trap to milk a man for all he's worth and fill his mind with garbage for 4 months just for a few bucks

meanwhile average women just walked around the city that whole summer and had sundaes and sat on random chads' dicks

Makes sense.

Usually only guys who profit from that shit just sell slightly modified wordpress installs to the government. They buy templates which has mobile and everything covered.

Any sort of custom... anything, web dev shit, accounting software, anything, needs to be in the $100,000+ range to justify it and have every requirement nailed down.

Anything custom that is physical, like requiring custom electronics or a machine shop needs to be in the millions.

custom + a few thousand bux = low tier indian scam

Imagine how easy your life would be if ONLY you had a hole between your legs
full

Makes sense.

Usually only guys who profit from that shit just sell slightly modified wordpress installs to the government. They buy templates which has mobile and everything covered.

Any sort of custom... anything, web dev shit, accounting software, anything, needs to be in the $100,000+ range to justify it and have every requirement nailed down.

Anything custom that is physical, like requiring custom electronics or a machine shop needs to be in the millions.

custom + a few thousand bux = low tier indian scam
I know and I tried explaining it to them that custom stuff if time-consuming work that's well paid but it was pointless, the thing was sold to me as a "blog-like project" instead of what it really was and that was that, one huge web of lies and a little stubbornness and you get a free male slave.

I know and I tried explaining it to them that custom stuff if time-consuming work that's well paid but it was pointless, the thing was sold to me as a "blog-like project" instead of what it really was and that was that, one huge web of lies and a little stubbornness and you get a free male slave.

"yeah we want a google.com for $3,000"

"yeah we want custom fab for $10,000"

lmao

i'm honestly glab the chinese are scamming the fuck out of idiots like this in the manufacturing and dstribution world

Clown world, just shoot me in the head.
Also @Weed is it possible to get that kind of income by e-whoring?
Nah that's not possible in just few months tbh unless she got super lucky and got super ultra rich chad

She isn't even good looking, wtf. Her looksmatch is posting on this forum.

Nah that's not possible in just few months tbh unless she got super lucky and got super ultra rich chad

How much are stacy's making on there?

I can't research without getting too angry

Life on tutorial mode

Imagine having to stay up nights studying, working hard as possible, coming in for help, doing all this work to end up in some low tier job while a foid can just go online, create a social media and onlyfans, and sell revealing pictures of herself and make more money while doing way less work and having less qualifications then you

Guys do u realize u can do this too lol

"Alexa, when does the Fourth Reich begin?'

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:Hopefully drugs and murder suicide are in her chads future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back