Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Total Foid Death

SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Will is sorrow
★★★★★
I can't wait until all of these useless fuck holes burn in hell screaming. Stupid god damn sluts will go from guy to guy and will never find "muh love".

What's gonna happen is they're gotten get tattooed up (only lowering their already disgusting body), and then they're gonna be crying in their pillows wondering where it all went wrong.

Maybe you shouldn't have sucked and fucked every nigger that walked into your useless life dumb cunt.

When this is all over your body will rot in the fucking ground, and you will go back to being fucking nothing like you always were.

Can't manipulate people when you don't have a physical body, literally the only reason anyone gives an iota of a shit about you :lul::lul::lul:

I don't give a fuck if you've been muh sexually assaulted or raped. You deserve far fucking worse. I hope you get used and abused for all of your pathetic life. You don't mean a damn thing to me.

Goodbye and good riddance. None of you deserved me anyways.

Elon Musk Smoking GIF

I had to rant. I've been having such a shit day. Such a shit fucking life. I deserve something positive for all of this.

Just jerked off and I feel a lot better. :feelsokman:

It's getting even harder to ascend with passport bros and haggmaxers.

My only goal is to use to technology to enslave them, for good.

RAF

RoyalRape All Females (in Rise of Nations as Indian civilisation ofc)

Sex doll is better. You lay it out. Then you mount it and fuck it like it’s a woman. Feels good to go through the real motions
I'm too lazy for all of that lol. I'm borderline comatose in my bed all day :feelsbadman:

Brutal. What would you do if you actually got a girlfriend? Let her go on top? You wouldn’t even get on her and dominate her?
There is no conceivable scenario in which I would get one, so I've never really thought about it.

Although yes I would dominate a whore :feelsdevil:

There is no conceivable scenario in which I would get one, so I've never really thought about it.

Although yes I would dominate a whore :feelsdevil:
I would dominate her by stuffing her with a whole large pizza and then forcing her to drink a 2 liter coke.

I would dominate her by stuffing her with a whole large pizza and then forcing her to drink a 2 liter coke.
Now this is very achievable :society:

What is your favorite pizza chain buddy boyo? :feelshehe:

Idk. Little Caesar’s would be cheap to stuff her on a budget. Might get her some Pizza Hut though if I felt generous
Little caesars is pretty based :feelscomfy:

I don't know what happened though because their pizza used to be a lot better a few years ago.

Women who get raped DESERVE IT, that is correct!

My reaction when no foid wants to let me force feed her.
No joke I started crying the other night after seeing that picture of pepe. Brought back so many nights alone in my room. :fuk: