Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Total Brazilian Monkey Death

That's very cool to watch though, it must feel crazy to see this IRL, the chills and adrenaline rush man

what an anticlimatic plane crash, and also total shit cameraman death

That's very cool to watch though, it must feel crazy to see this IRL, the chills and adrenaline rush man
i wouldve ran towards it, imagine missing the plane crash fully

HOLY SHIT that is intense, holy fucking shit
I thought the video would be about actual monkeys :shock: :shock: :shock:

how tf did this happen? it looks like a full stall. How on earth? Did it happen right after take off? How tf do you get into full on stall with death plumbetting at zero forward velocity?

@WacoGoesDown LOOK AT THIS how the fuck did this happen?

Is it like a flat spin?

How the fuck does this happen to a plane this big?

Last edited:
how the fuck does that happen?
THATS WHAT IM SAYING WHAT THE FUCK :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

even if both engines die, the angle of impact shouldnt be completely vertical. How tf did they loose all fucking forward momentum? I can only imagine maybe servere rudder malfunction? Controls forcing the plane into a spin with both engines running?

how tf does that happen in 2024 though, this is not the 1930s where your wings freeze with moisture and the plane falls out of the sky from being too heavy