Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Torture for heightcels, WNBA boyfriend

vic624

vic624

Hujocel
★★★
While a good chunk of the WNBA is dyke, ALL of the hetero holes are paired with giants, not men who would produce normal children. Saw some story about pics attached bitch defending Catlin Clark, who also has an ultratall boyfriend. Every hole wants to feel "submissive" to Chad even if they're freaks. Curry is 6'2 btw.

Attachments

• cameronbrink.jpg
    cameronbrink.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 55
  • cameronbrink_bf.jpg
    cameronbrink_bf.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 55
Nobody watches that nor cares about it

Nobody watches that nor cares about it
CC's jersey sales rank 4th among the entire NBA (yes you read that right), so clearly there's a lot of people who care about her

CC's jersey sales rank 4th among the entire NBA (yes you read that right), so clearly there's a lot of people who care about her
I’m talking about the WNBA and cope nobody watches it everyone mocks it irl and online

I’m talking about the WNBA and cope nobody watches it everyone mocks it irl and online
That just makes the holes playing in it even bigger cunts for being Chad-giants only. How about some community relations by those bitches.

Girl on the left isn't dating Curry. But she still probably tall Chad only

Girl on the left isn't dating Curry. But she still probably tall Chad only
No the second pic with the white Chad-giant who is a Stanford row team member is her bf. I included the Curry pic to show her height.

just be foid theory

They can't even dunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back