Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Torrenting things is lifefuel

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Amassing a ridiculous collection of anime, games, music, movies etc... soothes my pain and has a calming effect.

Those of you who are old enough to remember a time when you had to actually buy DVDs and games and maybe just 5 in a year know what I'm talking about. It's a blessing we live in such abundant times and have so much access to entertainment.

Still no sex tough :/

I just realized that since online gaming, Netflix and torrenting became easy and available, I'm rarely ever truly bored.

The flipside is that all the boredom is replaced by existential dread at how I'm wasting my life sitting in front of a screen for recreation

it's over for paycucks "that'll be 59.99 sir" :lul:

I have never bought anything digital in my life and pirating shit is legal where i live so :feelsokman:

Those of you who are old enough to remember a time when you had to actually buy DVDs and games and maybe just 5 in a year know what I'm talking about. It's a blessing we live in such abundant times and have so much access to entertainment.

Pirating things online has been around since I was in primary school and I am an oldcel. There was Napster, Kazaa and Limewire before torrents.

FBI already knows your location

Too scared to torrent. Americunts like me know that our FBI has nothing better to do than bust someone for pirating $189 of vidya

Same. So much media to last you a lifetime :feelsPop:

Too scared to torrent. Americunts like me know that our FBI has nothing better to do than bust someone for pirating $189 of vidya
I feel bad for amerimutts. No neetbuxx, pirating is highly criminalized, foids are even more disgusting than in the rest of the world, niggers are worshipped, the list goes on...

Qbittorrent is lifefuel

I have been creating torrents of high quality erotic videos I've found. With some of them, I'm made "enhanced versions" of the videos.

It's a nice reminder that most people in relationships don't get sex as good as that.

I've coined a nice term for that: "divorce fuel".

zlib is also very based. download every book you'll ever need for free

Based as fuck. consuming new Vidya for free is good cope

I feel bad for amerimutts. No neetbuxx, pirating is highly criminalized, foids are even more disgusting than in the rest of the world, niggers are worshipped, the list goes on...
We are a window into the consequences of an amoral society orchestrated solely to ensure those in power maintain their "City on the Hill"

Amassing a ridiculous collection of anime, games, music, movies etc... soothes my pain and has a calming effect.

For cheaper games, I just pay the few bucks since the risk of getting a virus or rootkit or keylogger is too great to save a buck or two. For more expensive games then ya torrents are the way.

For cheaper games, I just pay the few bucks since the risk of getting a virus or rootkit or keylogger is too great to save a buck or two. For more expensive games then ya torrents are the way.
Lol this isn't 2005, systems are generally very secure. And if you do banking on your computer your own fault.

very rarely do you get fucked torrenting nowadays. but I agree a few games are easier to buy than torrent

mogs me at knowing how to do this.

Agreed and qbittorrent is dope with the integrated search engine, no ads (because it's free and open source) and less possibilities of getting a virus or some mining program like in other torrent clients. Like when used utorrent I never had a problem but if qbittorrent is much better I'll use that.

Agreed and qbittorrent is dope with the integrated search engine, no ads (because it's free and open source) and less possibilities of getting a virus or some mining program like in other torrent clients. Like when used utorrent I never had a problem but if qbittorrent is much better I'll use that.
It's a neat torrent client. I also recommend using FLOSS anti-virus such as clamav/clamtv to see if the stuff you torrented is legit or not.

But torrents are a bit risky, there is still plenty of legit DD managers if you use Linux. Such as Uget or XDM.

Torrenting was my favorite hobby in college days. Especially games. I pirated so many games that I never played