Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Torontocels this is your future under the feminist ZOG

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Kevin Dickman died a broken man, homeless and alone in a city grappling with a housing crisis

By Laurie MonsebraatenSocial Justice Reporter
Sat., Nov. 9, 2019timer8 min. read
Paula Tookey always knew she would end up at Kevin Dickman’s funeral.
She also knew his death would be as heartbreaking as his life.
Dickman’s body was pulled from the Don River on Oct. 5, a month after he lost his housing — again. He was 62.

He struggled with mental illness and homelessness for most of his adult life.
“You hated being homeless — being dirty, tired and cold. Being alone,” Tookey said, addressing Dickman’s pine casket in the chapel of the Rosar-Morrison Funeral Home on Sherbourne St. on a grey afternoon last month.
“You often broke into schools and garages to sleep. You were in and out of emergency rooms, and in and out of jails for years. Decades,” said Tookey, who befriended Dickman in the early 1990s when she was working at the now-closed StreetCity transitional housing project.
“I loved you Kevin. We loved you,” she continued as several dozen homeless support workers sat solemnly in the wooden pews, some weeping openly. “But I couldn’t promise that it would get better. For people like you, it rarely does.”

Dickman is among scores of homeless people who have died in Toronto this year, including more than 30 who used the city’s shelter system, which has been running at or near-capacity since the summer.

I would hate to be homeless ngl, incel + homeless = double over

I would hate to be homeless ngl, incel + homeless = double over
Alek Minassian did what he had to do to seek a space in jail for survival. Alek Minassian thought that it was Better get ass raped in prison than die homeless.

Last edited:
But Dickman was also the boy who got “stuck in time and hurt,” whose childhood was stolen by sexual abuse, said Tookey, who runs the safe injection site at South Riverdale Community Health Centre and was Dickman’s caseworker at StreetHealth a decade ago.
Tookey, 53, knew him the longest — almost 30 years — and said she “often thought of him like a brother.”
“He struggled with loneliness in the worst kind of way … he felt the world was against him,” she said in an interview.
“There were times he would come into my office sobbing like a little boy, pouring out his broken heart. He had so many losses that he couldn’t understand.”

Alek Minassian thought that it was Better get ass raped in prison than die homeless.
He should've committed honorable suicide.

Alek Minassian did what he had to do to seek a space in jail for survival. Alek Minassian thought that it was Better get ass raped in prison than die homeless.
In general as an autistic unattractive outcast what is he missing out on? Just the internet.

He will be separated from other prisoners I think.

massive cope. prison rape happens only 1/10 to 1/3 of prisoners. vastly exaggerated

In general as an autistic unattractive outcast what is he missing out on? Just the internet.

He will be separated from other prisoners I think.

His life is functionally over. He won't ever be middle-class with a career, so his net life income and resulting quality of life took a massive hit. When (if) he gets out, he'll be vilified social outcast on welfare, instead of being a regular ol' social outcast. Tbf, he vilified himself.

Come on man you remember high school law. Although maybe TDSB does it different. Canadian prison is nothing like US prison. We had to watch a few docs on prisons and I remember thinking wow this looks like a mediocre hotel....that you can't leave. But they get TVs in their cells, all kinds of possessions, recreation time, the ability to get diplomas and even degrees.

If you're totally shit out luck then you might half think as well of just taking up a spot in Canadian prison. Again unlike the US, our prison isn't for profit and the population is low. Very low. Even after accounting for Canada being 10x smaller than the US.

St. Alek with likely be placed in a cushy mental ward of his own too.

The only way to fuck up Canadian prison is to be violent.

Another truecel bites the dust...probably for the better.

RIP fren, hope there's something better for you on the other side, if such a thing even exists.

Toronto is well on its way to becoming a world class shit hole. It has the number 2 biggest housing bubble in the world combined with declining salaries, heading into a bad recession, and blackface Trudeau got re-elected. Nobody can afford to live in that shithole of a city anymore and yet housing keeps skyrocketing. It's all gona crash so fucking bad. Just one bad recession and the whole country and especially Toronto is so royally fucked I kind of hope the whole country goes bankrupt at this point.

Come on man you remember high school law. Although maybe TDSB does it different. Canadian prison is nothing like US prison. We had to watch a few docs on prisons and I remember thinking wow this looks like a mediocre hotel....that you can't leave. But they get TVs in their cells, all kinds of possessions, recreation time, the ability to get diplomas and even degrees.

If you're totally shit out luck then you might half think as well of just taking up a spot in Canadian prison. Again unlike the US, our prison isn't for profit and the population is low. Very low. Even after accounting for Canada being 10x smaller than the US.

St. Alek with likely be placed in a cushy mental ward of his own too.

The only way to fuck up Canadian prison is to be violent.
Therefore if sub8 men in Toronto can't afford the rent or have any chance of a middle class lifestyle (thanks Boomers!), then they only way for them to survive is to commit horrible crimes and live rent-free and have everything paid for by the taxpayer in those prisons?

if he was a foid people would have had more sympathy and he wouldnt have died.

if he was a foid people would have had more sympathy and he wouldnt have died.
Exactly. Women get all the attention and love from everyone (cucks)

Even with a name like Dickman this guy didn't get any pussy JFL.