Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Torontocel went ER on foid spa worker

Zoochosis is a serious disease that will make the human animalistic as they are animals. The industrial revolution and it's consequences

Canada is so ULTRA cucked (even more so than US kek) that sooner or later some autist with high testosterone will go ER.

She was a hooker no loss

when she calls the guy "pathetic" and then she goes on to give a description of his life that's like a mirror of mine :feelsbadman:

Wmaf capital of the word after San Francisco. Noodlefoids are ER factories.
Vancouver is the true WMAF capital of the world. In Toronto, they'll date any race.

Canada is a joke. An act of terror? Really?

Old news but I wish the machetecel name gets revealed

probably a noodlewhore ethnicwhore breeding ground. Funny how its a 17 year old man but having sex with a 19 year old foid is a child, hypocrisy

samuraicel slew the single mother foid in the way of the blackpill bushido, HOLY BASED

"17 year old man" btw. I thought that 17 year olds were children?

Also, the old hag at 0:39 mocking loners is only going to push more men to go ER. Foids are repulsed by lonely men, why should we have any empathy for a society that hates us?

Life is more important than Internet negativity you have to go out their and be a wagecuck for society :soy::foidSoy:

toronto has alot of brocels i noticed