Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Toronto Men are becoming a homeless class because of feminists

W

Weston404

Banned
-
https://web.archive.org/web/2019011...ther-thats-kind-of-the-reason-to-be-here.html
Smith is one of about a half dozen men, he says, who have set up camp under the Gardiner near Spadina Ave. in the shadow of some of the most expensive condos in the country. He says they’re staking out a sliver of privacy and protection from the elements in a city with a dwindling housing supply and a packed shelter system.
The city handed out eight notices to people like Smith, although he says he didn’t personally receive one, starting last Thursday. Officials told them to get out in 14 days, citing public safety issues. But as temperatures drop, amidst three homeless deaths in less than two weeks, advocates, and some of the men themselves, say there’s simply nowhere for them to go.
“It’s a Catch-22,” says Smith, who’s been camping here on and off for about two years after losing his apartment and job following an arrest.

Most homeless individuals are in fact men. That definitely says something about gender privileges...

Toronto Stacys get to sleep comfortably in their luxury condos after a hard day's work of government jobs, falsely accusing male co-workers of rape, posing naked for Grade One sex-ed classes, or doing prostitution at the condo from 9 to 5.

Till when will cucks take this? I wonder how bad things must become before foids are put in their place in society again?

prostitution at the condo from 9 to 5.
JFL. They don't even need to actually have sex anymore. They can just sell their naked body online to betacucks. Or they can sell pieces of their fecal matter.

Sorry if I seem like low IQ soy boy but how are feminists responsible for the homelessness of men?
How are you going to pay your rent if a Stacy falsely accuses you of sexual harassment, and you lose your job?
Also, there are tons of articles explaining how feminism has directly forced men into homelessness in Canada.

Nuke Canuckistan already

We used to have something to help people like this... Then the Protestants ruined everything...

It is just a normal day in cuckanada

Its just another normal day on this cucked degenerate planet

Ross said he can’t speak to Smith’s particular situation, but said encampments are regularly visited by Streets to Homes outreach workers and anyone having trouble reaching them should call 311, the city’s non-emergency hotline.

They're just signalling, saying they're always available. But in reality they're just sit on their asses and collect taxpayer's money. They don't care one bit on helping these men.

On Thursday, advocates marched downtown, calling for the city to declare an emergency and add 2,000 shelter beds. The rally comes after the deaths of a woman sleeping in an alley near St. Andrew Subway station, who was run over by a garbage truck on Tuesday, and Crystal Papineau, who got stuck in a clothing donation bin last week near Dovercourt and Bloor.

So the rally only happens after two women are killed. Fucking hypocritical.

Toronto men renting vans.

If these feminists had it their way men would be slaves. Oh wait betabux.

Can conform housing market is absolutely cancer.

If I ever wound up homeless I would just jump from a tall building but that's just me. Not worth surviving after that. It's absurd that there are homeless people in a generally good country to live in like Canada. One would think that homelessness is a thing only in really shitty backwater Africa or something.

And why can't someone sleep under a bridge if there are of no danger to anyone else? Absurd.

If I ever wound up homeless I would just jump from a tall building but that's just me. Not worth surviving after that. It's absurd that there are homeless people in a generally good country to live in like Canada. One would think that homelessness is a thing only in really shitty backwater Africa or something.

And why can't someone sleep under a bridge if there are of no danger to anyone else? Absurd.

"Good country" Canada is shit along with the rest of the west.

They're just signalling, saying they're always available. But in reality they're just sit on their asses and collect taxpayer's money. They don't care one bit on helping these men.
True!