Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tornadoes and hurricanes are based.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
They don't care what woman do or say they don't care if Chad gets in the way. They just go and move forward. Literally. That's what they do. I pray and worship these spinning clouds of pure heaven. Someday I will become one of them to defeat the normies once and for all.....

The gift to me @erenyeager...

Texas Weather GIF by Storyful
super outbreak art GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures
North America Weather GIF by BBC America
tornadoes GIF

They are too beautiful. Normies hate them because they destroy the just world fallacy. TORNADOCELS WHERE ARE YOU !!! DESTROY STACIES NECK AND SUCK HER IN LIKE A RAG DOLL. SHE WAANTS EXCITEMENT GIVE HER THAT BWAHAHHAHA

They are truly the winds of creation. My masters..

We need to get the tornadoes back! They might be the key to defeating Chad physically on a multiple scale. Make sure to get the ones that don't know how to tie a leather belt to a deep pipe
Though.

i never saw a real tornaddoo but i saw a ton of huricains. it always ruin the internet connection and sometimes break the windows

I love natural disasters because they are indiscriminate.

It be cool when they are caught up in it when they are fucking each other :feelskek:

i never saw a real tornaddoo but i saw a ton of huricains. it always ruin the internet connection and sometimes break the windows
Good. They are teaching you who truly rules.

You can't defeat them
I must be a tornado personaified.i seek incorrection and must correctify earth.

Tornadoes and hurricanes hate you. Everything in existence is against us.

They're pretending to like you, only to stab you in the back in the end.
I made them. It's all @erenyeager property. They have a special connection to me and me alone. But you since you aren't me. They will go after you. They can't hate me as it's not within their programming. I can touch your username to get a dosage of @erenyeager within you

Last edited:
I made them. It's all @erenyeager property. They have a special connection to me and me alone. But you since you aren't me. They will go after you. They can't hate me as it's not within their programming. I can touch your username to get a dosage of @erenyeager within you
I overrided your connection to them.

I overrided your connection to them.
No. It just means you're an expansion of me. Which is good. Now you can spread the joyness of the twisters.

Volcano worshipper here I would not even hold hands with your waifu

Volcano worshipper here I would not even hold hands with your waifu
Nonsense. Volcanians are welcome. It's just a shame you guys are dormant mostly.

Its why normies hate them and reject God. Normies only like God when they think they can benefit from it.

Normies love hierarchy and think they are above all else, even God if there's nothing in it for them.

Its why normies hate them and reject God. Normies only like God when they think they can benefit from it.

Normies love hierarchy and think they are above all else, even God if there's nothing in it for them.
Normies must kiss tornado ass

Nonsense. Volcanians are welcome. It's just a shame you guys are dormant mostly.
True but eruptions have potential for more damage. If yellowstone for example decides to get off it's ass and erupt we will instantly go back to the dark ages.

True but eruptions have potential for more damage. If yellowstone for example decides to get off it's ass and erupt we will instantly go back to the dark ages.
Yellowstone knows that humanity will survive due to massive soy blockage. So it is sleeping permanently....

Imagine These Tornados where conscious

bomba-atomica.gif

I like atomic explosions better, tbh

I like asteroids more they scare normies

I like asteroids more they scare normies
To each their own. I can't force you to worship them. As long as its apart of the destruction squadron. Which asteroids are. Then it's valid.

bomba-atomica.gif

I like atomic explosions better, tbh
Yes they make cute mushroom clouds. But tornadoes are the closest thing I have to kaijus