Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Top three coronavirus Wuhan flu pandemic memories?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
1. The near empty streets and freeways

2. People lined up outside of stores and businesses, silly stickers on the floor

3. Trump saying this:

View: https://youtu.be/BalDN6iGYpE?feature=shared

@curryboy420 @Govid_Dorious @LeFrenchCel @B/W muttcel @nazianime @Hitler of nazareth @Emba

#4 - my bank account getting deposited with $1,400 President Trump-boosted unemployment payments. Heil Trump!

#5 people overcharging for hand sanitizer.

Trump is so high IQ he hitted the center of sun.

My memories are :
1. Police and drones surveilling people everywhere 24/7
2. No work (based)
3. Bigpharma trying hard to rob everyone with the vaccine meme, retarded governments playing along

Trump is so high IQ he hitted the center of sun.

My memories are :
1. Police and drones surveilling people everywhere 24/7
2. No work (based)
3. Bigpharma trying hard to rob everyone with the vaccine meme, retarded governments playing along
Yeah #2, I can relate to. I had to see my mother way too fucking often, long story short: she kicked me…

Oh man those times are kinda comfy to me
1. walking around an abandoned industrial area
2. playing games on newgrounds
3. watching videos about monkeys and orangutans
fuckk i miss early-mid 2020 :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Mine was:

1. Binge watching Avatar: The Last Airbender on Netflix.

2. LDARing on vidya: I played some Witcher III but lost interest after awhile, I replayed Far Cry 4, Skyrim & Fallout ofc, and quite a bit of GTA V. Probably played more, but that's what I recall from the top of my head.

3. Feeling depressed & reminiscing about Highschool/teen years; that was my senior-year of HS & when I turned 18.

4. Learning about the scamdemic through various conspiracies I found online, I will maybe try & link some of what I recall.

5. Getting drunk a few times.

6. Going for walks in nature.

7. Mask-frenzy; queuing in lines outside stores; seeing more people riding bikes outside(irony at its finest kek).

Last edited:
#6 The TSA giving passengers fines for not wearing masks while flying. They had the audacity - to increase the fines, they wanted even more money to harass people.

Oh man those times are kinda comfy to me
1. walking around an abandoned industrial area
I need to do this one of these days.
2. playing games on newgrounds
Which ones? I recall playing a lot of games there when I was younger.
3. watching videos about monkeys and orangutans
I watched let's play videos.
fuckk i miss early-mid 2020 :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Eh, I get the sense of being able to LDAR due to the "pandemic" but ultimately, I was in a very mentally dark place at the time due to some stuff I had been through my senior year of HS.

#4 - my bank account getting deposited with $1,400 President Trump-boosted unemployment payments. Heil Trump!
My shitty neo libcuck governement did worse. Only helped businesses, but giving more than 20k on average. A shit ton of cocksuckers declared bankruptcy right away because their business were fake. They just made them to get all the free money from our cucked government.

1. Having a good reason to stay inside
2. Rotting the day away with anime and games
3. Being able to sit alone in the nearby park in peace without being robbed or killed
4. Being able to hide my subhuman chin
#2.

Playing NHL12 - NHL15 on Xbox360, I became obsessed with collecting the best NHL Xbox360 games.

How the Jews demanded you take a Jab so they get even richer and micrchip us .

1. Having a good reason to stay inside
This in principle: Ironically, I actually started going for more walks once the pandemic started, and so many people did. Think I saw some memes about this.
2. Rotting the day away with anime and games
:yes:
3. Being able to sit alone in the nearby park in peace without being robbed or killed
Is it that bad where you live? Going to local-parks was in someway better for me, since I didn't have to hear annoying kids running around or on the equipment: However, this one massive park with a lake near where I live attracted more people to go fish, go on walks, etc. which ruined it for me.
4. Being able to hide my subhuman chin
I think my mask might have actually made my face appear even more worse. Some of my biggest failos are my eye-area, hairline, and forehead so wearing a mask actually might have made me look worse since that's what all the focus was on. I also feel as if it might have caused my acne scarring to worsen.

#2.

Playing NHL12 - NHL15 on Xbox360, I became obsessed with collecting the best NHL Xbox360 games.
Never was much of a fan of sports games tbh. The only one I ever actually played was Fifa 14, and I only played it for a month or so when I got it. To me, sports games are basically just re-releases of the same game each year: I would much rather play a single-player game with a good story or some open-world where I can do what I want.

My shitty neo libcuck governement did worse. Only helped businesses, but giving more than 20k on average. A shit ton of cocksuckers declared bankruptcy right away because their business were fake. They just made them to get all the free money from our cucked government.
Yeah, California makes people have an interview over the phone. I talked to a foid, and answered some questions about why I lost my job. Three weeks later they sent me a debit card.

1. Going to work wearing a mask every day

2. Having to go through rt pcr everytime I deboarded a flight. Because I refused to get vaxxed. Sometimes even faked a test certificate

3. Being quarantined for a fortnight when I visited another state to join my first job.

4. Riding my bike on the first day of lockdowns and getting haggled by police checkpoints who won't let me go to my home. So had to take a route with no police. I was literally the only person out in the city that day.

5. Alone in a foreign state not being able to buy supplies because all shops closed down by 17:00 on weekdays and fully closed on weekends

I need to do this one of these days.
yea its comfy as fuck, especially during sunny days
my city has an entire industrial district that has that seedy abandoned vibe, i was always taking long walks there
Which ones? I recall playing a lot of games there when I was younger.
project nexus, dad n' me, we are what we behold, some other classic games i cant recall, i remember this shooter game where you shoot zombies, it isnt first person though, idk how to describe it
i also played some plague inc :feelsEhh:
I watched let's play videos.
what games?
Eh, I get the sense of being able to LDAR due to the "pandemic" but ultimately, I was in a very mentally dark place at the time due to some stuff I had been through my senior year of HS.
brutal, 2020 was also a time of change for me but it wasnt that bad, i was blessed with comfyness from feb 2020 to september 2021

faked a test certificate
Did that a lot in the first years. Then they systematically scanned the QR codes and it was brutally over. :feelsbadman:

My personal memories?
1. family bonding especially with my father late at night until 5-6 am talking about any sort of topic. Top memory and benefit
2. playing smash on my switch late at night the first few months
3. Coming across the Blackpill and later into the year slowly getting well I guess “radicalized” as I went from a fucking liberal who called himself a right leaning centrist to well yk?

I remember being depressed at the time or complaining that I was but I really wish I could relive that time period. Although everything after 2019 went downhill it went really bad after 2020. I do like that it shaped a lot of the modern interests that I have though.

I really wonder how life would’ve been if covid didn’t happen

1. Going to work wearing a mask every day
Essential worker?
2. Having to go through rt pcr everytime I deboarded a flight. Because I refused to get vaxxed. Sometimes even faked a test certificate
Based. Mandatory vaccinations are a violation of human rights.
3. Being quarantined for a fortnight when I visited another state to join my first job.
Brutal
4. Riding my bike on the first day of lockdowns and getting haggled by police checkpoints who won't let me go to my home. So had to take a route with no police. I was literally the only person out in the city that day.
Things weren't that Draconian where I live, thankfully.
5. Alone in a foreign state not being able to buy supplies because all shops closed down by 17:00 on weekdays and fully closed on weekends
Brutal.

yea its comfy as fuck, especially during sunny days
my city has an entire industrial district that has that seedy abandoned vibe, i was always taking long walks there
Sounds fun, but I need to find some of these locations first(usually, they are in sketch or full-on Ghetto areas.
project nexus, dad n' me, we are what we behold, some other classic games i cant recall, i remember this shooter game where you shoot zombies, it isnt first person though, idk how to describe it
i also played some plague inc :feelsEhh:
Based.
what games?
I think it was some of the Bioshock games, We Happy Few, and also some PC-exclusive games.
brutal, 2020 was also a time of change for me but it wasnt that bad,
It was absolute shit for me. All I can say.
i was blessed with comfyness from feb 2020 to september 2021
Yeah, at least we had that time to chill sort of.

I remember not wearing a mask in the supermarket and nobody saying shit the first couple times but then some old foid behind the cash register started bitching and I just stared at her and said like "oh yeah I forgot". Then the next time I came in without a mask again instantly some manager came up to me and said "oh sir you have to wear a mask you can buy 1 there and there" so I just pulled out the mask I had in my pocket and pretended I forgot it again.

I also remember this clip. I know everyone is gonna be like "oh based a foid getting owned" but yeah some things are worse to me than foids and that are these zogbot cops who act like tyrants.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hLrwumI028

Essential worker?
It was after the complete lockdowns were lifted but with many restrictions. I spent the actual lockdown ldaring like everyone else. I think I joined the forum during that period

It was after the complete lockdowns were lifted but with many restrictions. I spent the actual lockdown ldaring like everyone else. I think I joined the forum during that period
Ah ok yeah makes sense: I was able to go back to wageslaving after some time, but we still had restrictions in place in general where I lived. My job also took our temp. before we came in(stupid since we live in a hot area) made us mask-up, only one person allowed on a break at a time, etc. My dad continued to work remote & my mom only did a handful of in-person stuff for her job.

greatest memories, racism. Fucking white niggers abusing chinese and asian looking folks indiscriminately on the streets and provoking fights, even if those asians have nothing to do with covid. Have seen it numerous times. FUcking white folks and black folks. Especially blonde hair blue eyed people. They are the most racist to asians.

Ah ok yeah makes sense: I was able to go back to wageslaving after some time, but we still had restrictions in place in general where I lived. My job also took our temp. before we came in(stupid since we live in a hot area) made us mask-up, only one person allowed on a break at a time, etc. My dad continued to work remote & my mom only did a handful of in-person stuff for her job.
My work place had a lot of older people and it was strange to see a death atleast once a month. There were occassiinal eulogies. People were dropping like flies. I knew then that people who claimed covid is a hoax were idiots. On the plus side we had to go to work only on alternate days.

Sounds fun, but I need to find some of these locations first(usually, they are in sketch or full-on Ghetto areas.
over for burgercels
Rijekachads cant stop winning
I think it was some of the Bioshock games, We Happy Few, and also some PC-exclusive games.
nice
Glad you made it out alive despite the fact it was a shitty year for you
at least you got your weed now

greatest memories, racism. Fucking white niggers abusing chinese and asian looking folks indiscriminately on the streets and provoking fights, even if those asians have nothing to do with covid. Have seen it numerous times. FUcking white folks and black folks. Especially blonde hair blue eyed people. They are the most racist to asians.
Dude us high IQ races need to work together, why are you lying that whites are the ones treating you the worst, that's such bullshit and you know it. They basically already say that asian is "white-adjacent' and they hate you just as much as whitey, sucking up to the diversity-crowd isn't gonna save you.

You should check out this video series about bioshock, it's secretly a very jewish subversive game

View: https://odysee.com/@americankrogan:3/BioShock-The-Ethnic-Struggle:c?lid=067734ff7f9fe49832836cbfe65c6353478fda43

Walking around town unemployed with no mask on and being too ugly for people to approach me to tell me off.

1. Staying indoors all day playing video games
2. Staying indoors all day watching anime
3. Staying indoors all day on imageboards

Dude us high IQ races need to work together, why are you lying that whites are the ones treating you the worst, that's such bullshit and you know it. They basically already say that asian is "white-adjacent' and they hate you just as much as whitey, sucking up to the diversity-crowd isn't gonna save you.

Bro JFL it was niggers it always niggers doing this. I remember when these anti Asian hate crimes and every single video was just attacks from them. Gooks & chinks are very cucked man ngl @Made in Heaven has it spot on almost 90% of his takes however the 10% of his takes is really just cope ngl

Bro JFL it was niggers it always niggers doing this. I remember when these anti Asian hate crimes and every single video was just attacks from them. Gooks & chinks are very cucked man ngl @Made in Heaven has it spot on almost 90% of his takes however the 10% of his takes is really just cope ngl
Yes, niggers too .

So true, we need more rooftop koreans not this simping for diversity-bs.

2. People lined up outside of stores and businesses, silly stickers on the floor

3. Trump saying this:

@curryboy420 @Govid_Dorious @LeFrenchCel @B/W muttcel @nazianime @Hitler of nazareth @Emba

I was in Wuhan in January 2020, before traveling to Japan for the lunar new year.

While in Japan, I got really sick but managed to finish the trip and went back to China before the borders closed.

I don't know how many Japanese boomers I infected while I was in Ginza, Tokyo, but I know that my ancestors in the Chinese Nationalists Army are proud of me for avenging the Nanking massacre.

Reject going ER with AR
Accept Nurgle's gift.

My work place had a lot of older people and it was strange to see a death atleast once a month. There were occassiinal eulogies. People were dropping like flies. I knew then that people who claimed covid is a hoax were idiots. On the plus side we had to go to work only on alternate days.
Covid wasn't a hoax, but it was taken advantage of by governments in order to impose Draconian measures upon their populace, especially in Australia.

If you want to know more info, I suggest you watch a documentary on Bitchute called Plandemic; the documentary highlights how most global governments were involved in orchestrating the pandemic, spread disinformation about actual measures to protect your health, etc.

over for burgercels
Rijekachads cant stop winning
The US is such a Draconian country.
nice
Glad you made it out alive despite the fact it was a shitty year for you
Thanks brocel.
at least you got your weed now
Kek; it is a good cope indeed. I probably could have started back then, since I knew of a few classmates who sold, but I was worried about it since I lived full-time with my parents then.

#1: Winter vagina and pop quiz clot shot myocarditis vaxxaids

#2 Red deer

#3 Jordan Walker

Covid

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xtHImjYXeVE

Attachments

• JordanWalkerPfizerDirectorR&DStrategicOps.png
    JordanWalkerPfizerDirectorR&DStrategicOps.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Which ones od my takes?

- Lockdowns
- Discovering about incels and the blackpill
- Normies whining about "muh clubs and bars are closed, my life is shit"

the rice being complete cucks
How are they not cucks exactly? I am more than happy to debate you on this in my ricecuck thread if you want, because ether absolutely single handedly are the most cucked race

3. Trump saying this:

That video clip of Trump making too much sense is what upset the medical industry, and made them want to install Joe Biden.

How are they not cucks exactly? I am more than happy to debate you on this in my ricecuck thread if you want, because ether absolutely single handedly are the most cucked race
No I was saying I agree bro

- Everyone soying out over toilet paper
- Turning cam off and sleeping through online zoom classes
- One of my teachers saying "this will be over in a week" when the first case arrived in the US
- All student activities cancelled and everyone soying out over it
- Students ganging up on the teachers in zoom classes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back