Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Top ten threads are low IQ pre-teens

• Thread starter Deleted member 6599
  • Start date
Deleted member 6599

Deleted member 6599

PS4 Mentalcel
-
For reals dawgs. stupid fucking kids talking about nothing.
This forum is still dope. Just put effort you cheap post maxxers.

Welcome. Thanks for the response
Please kids... don't come here to vent. Reflect first... Years of therapy and failure and suicide attempts okay. Then youre an incel.

Last edited:
troll ... Not funny bro. I'm not your friend if you troll me

and where would you put this thread in, then?

I can think of 100 insults... nothing is worse than this fate though..
and where would you put this thread in, then?
Main thread bro

low effort gtfo

Welcome. Thanks for the response
Please kids... don't come here to vent. Reflect first... Years of therapy and failure and suicide attempts okay. Then youre an incel.
troll ... Not funny bro. I'm not your friend if you troll me
Its funny tbh. You can be friendly and sarcastic at the same time.

And this is one of them I presume? :feelsLSD:

Of course, serious stuff gets put aside and drowned in memes by fakecels

There's a vast quantity of what you are inferring toward. The notable number of individuals is not predetermined on posts, but rather an individualized method of free thought. The foundational principles of this site have restrictions and limitations regarding what's acceptable and what's most compatible followed with the sites legislation. Which draws the question of what you very propose regardless of religion or race, it's a matter of posting that's the issue of topic.

If the world were to gradually meet a decline sooner rather than later, would you still illustrate in writing what you are proposing now? I think not. It's a matter of decision, just like many posters have the decision of illustrating what they believe or think, based on free thought. They do this through the embodied principles of what the site stands for, and with the proper authority to rightfully enact upon. These are all based on what an individual freely desires.

There's a vast quantity of what you are inferring toward. The notable number of individuals is not predetermined on posts, but rather an individualized method of free thought. The foundational principles of this site have restrictions and limitations regarding what's acceptable and what's most compatible followed with the sites legislation. Which draws the question of what you very propose regardless of religion or race, it's a matter of posting that's the issue of topic.

If the world were to gradually meet a decline sooner rather than later, would you still illustrate in writing what you are proposing now? I think not. It's a matter of decision, just like many posters have the decision of illustrating what they believe or think, based on free thought. They do this through the embodied principles of what the site stands for, and with the proper authority to rightfully enact upon. These are all based on what an individual freely desires.
I bet you copy paste that. :feelshmm:

threads? you mean posters? also the youngest user that i know of on here is 14 which isn't "preteen" but whatever

For reals dawgs. stupid fucking kids talking about nothing.
This forum is still dope. Just put effort you cheap post maxxers.
t. soy cuck

Teen girls dont care about astronomical IQ anyway. Except some who are already cunts from young years

The kids are alright.

Extremely low effort.

what do you expect when most here are that age or near it.