Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Top ten reasons you're incel

I’ve literally worked so hard it’s the reason I’m truecel fuck red pill

Mostly vague bullshit with a little bit of truth. Not everyone here is ugly

My revised edition :
1. women have inflated egos
2. women have better access to chad
3. simps have given foids to much confidence
4. you are ugly in the face
5. you are short
6. you are ethnic
7. you are non NT
8. you are poor
9. you have low status
10. you have no social life

That was basically bluepill vs blackpill

It's somewhat true. After 2 decades of bullying you're going to have a negative mindset. This is what they wanted. By bullying you, they eliminated almost any chance that you'll take opportunities seriously to begin with. You learn to expect more bullying.

You don't need to be NT. You just have to be better and more confident than most men.

Most men are too stupid to achieve this. :feelshaha:
Just be better than other men :feelsautistic:

Just be better than other men :feelsautistic:
It's true.

By accepting the blackpill, you've already proven that you can think logically and not let your emotions impede your thought process.

Think about it.

the looks life equation theory
looks = life

The tallest chad in the world is 6'6 or taller

Top 10 reasons why I'm an incel:
1. I am giga short(5'5)
2. I am ugly(sub5)
3. I am giga skinny(under 55kg)
4. I am socially inept
5. I am poor
6. I am dicklet(less than 5 inch)
7. I am ethnic
8. I have very bad feminine voice
9. I am wristlet
10. I have brown eyes.

People that post shit like that are so retarded lmao. Like, all those "reasons" are inexistent by just not being ugly.

You're not approaching women
I don't exactly wanna end up in jail, thank you.

All of them are results of negative reinforcement caused by looks,not reasons.

I hate seeing bluepilled crap.:feelsseriously:
My revised edition :
5. you are short
6. you are ethnic
7. you are non NT
8. you are poor
9. you have low status
The correct list.

being social, being flirty, being fun blah blah blah. All these things are result of how you look and what you experience in childhood.Your family, people you are surrounded with, wether you make friends or not, bullying etc. LE Personality cant be changed same way the looks cant be change. You can put on a fake socially acceptable act even fake it to a degree but you cannot change the core of who you are. Ofc I will have victim complex bcs I suffer from the lack of intmiacy and physcal touch

The OP list is so redpilled, Redpillers are a cancer. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

being social, being flirty, being fun blah blah blah. All these things are result of how you look and what you experience in childhood.Your family, people you are surrounded with, wether you make friends or not, bullying etc. LE Personality cant be changed same way the looks cant be change. You can put on a fake socially acceptable act even fake it to a degree but you cannot change the core of who you are. Ofc I will have victim complex bcs I suffer from the lack of intmiacy and physcal touch

I'd say "fake it until you make it", but even friendsmaxxing doesn't get you toilets, even toiletfriendsmaxxing doesn't get you more beyond the frustrations of communicating with toilets, but without the rewards of intimacy.

My revised edition :
5. you are short
6. you are ethnic
7. you are non NT
8. you are poor
9. you have low status
You've high IQ.

You've high IQ.
Yeah, women having high standards is a bigger cause of inceldom than our genetic, if women were aware of how low they were they would be going for us, but I doubt that it will ever happen.

for me this is a joke :feelshaha:

Was this supposed to be a top 10 list? If so, OP is too retarded to actually include number 10.:feelskek:

jfl literally "just be yourself" tier

1. you have shit genetics :feelsrope:

1.You’re not social enough

On the contrary, since High School I'm quite good at talking. Did it help? Obviously not.

3. You’re not approaching women
4. You have no flirting skills and you’re way too logical with women
5. You don’t understand what attracts and repels women

We are not approaching women because we are considered disgusting, and often hear terrible comments. See the causal chain? 3 causes 4 that causes 5.

7. You don’t believe that you deserve to be with an attractive women

Neither do them believe that they should be with an ugly male. Attractive people unconsciously know they deserved better, because that how it has been for them for their entire life. They never head a "you are pretty" ironically or out of pity.

The others are the basic "you should work harder" but that has been talked a million times, so whatever

Not if you are extremely autistic or just never get out of your home.
You can be a social retard or a fucking neet and still get women if you are attractive

"You’re not willing to work hard to grow yourself into the kind of man that women would find attractive"

brb 6,5 tall brb millionaire brb packing 7 inches brb chad face brb normal loyal social circle brb six pack and muscles everywhere

the nerve

Before 26 tall good looking in shape but STILL no pussy despite trying

At 26:
[UWSL]Fat crippled but tall with goods looks equal no pussy [/UWSL]
Now at 45 :
[UWSL]bad teeth losing hair too[/UWSL]

1. You are an unattractive man

That’s all

That guy who commented has his head screwed on properly. The OP is coping. You can tick zero of the boxes he listed and still fail due to ugliness.

You don't have to put in any effort,it all depends on looks and status, sometimes money but most chads aren't rich either