Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Top mind of IT solves the jaw problem.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

You heard it, inkwells. Massaging your temporomandibular joint will make your jaw bigger and you will turn into a chad. Probably an r/orthotropics coper but even they aren't this uninformed lmao.

I too have bones made of bread dough. Don't like your face? Just change it's shape

Funny how bluepilled normies associate "mewing" with incels when we're the first people who will tell them it doesn't work.

Just massage your bones until it grows theory

Maxillofacial surgeons hate him

Just massage your bones until it grows theory
Do they think growing your jaw is like getting an erection or something? Just masturbate your face into Chad theory:feelsohh:

actual retards

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING SOY NIGGER

I was luckily saved from the jawpill by the Herbst appliance. Painful and uncomfortable as hell but I got those 15 or so millimeters. Without that and braces for 3.5 years I'd be a buck-toothed jawless monstrosity.

why should I fix jaw if looks doesn't matter dumb inkweltear

They’re so stupid

I remember one of them saying working out would improve my jaw despite me being underweight

In an ideal world we would just dump these retards in Antarctica

Yep that's why people on looksmax.org are literally making devices to trying to pull their face forward. They just wanted to go about it the complicated way I suppose.

You heard it, inkwells. Massaging your temporomandibular joint will make your jaw bigger and you will turn into a chad. Probably an r/orthotropics coper but even they aren't this uninformed lmao.

4B40E974 0C59 4B6B 86B8 A8CA3DA3E55D

Used to study anatomy and learned about wolf's law which basically states bones adapt to stresses placed on it. They probably learned about that and concluded it you can shape your jaw by massaging it jfl :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :lul: :lul:

are you a manlet? just massage your spine and limbs until they grow
small dick? fap until you grow a BBC

LITERALLY NO EXCUSE YOU VOLCELS

Massage by slamming your jaw into concrete until you have to get reconstructive surgery and they give you chad's jaw as an organ donation