Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Top 4 worst pills in my opinion (ranked)

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
4. Bearpill
Foids will take less than 5% of men (chads) who are low inhib enough and say all men are dangerous when every man you meet is different unlike a bear which all bears are the same who will torture you to death which foids claim 99.99% of men will do.

3. Male disposability pill
Men could do everything in the world and yet scumciety will still see us as trash because scumciety loves foids and children unconditionally while scumciety expects us to provide for them while getting nothing in return while foids and children are put first.

The crazy thing about this pill is if there was a world ending scenario and there was a spaceship to escape Earth, men like me who are actually great people will be not allowed on that ship for simply having a penis while literal foid child/animal abusers, possibly trannies and even foids who falsely have accused men of rape will be allowed on there to escape to another habitable planet while I am left to die on Earth.

2. Teen lovepill
I will never experience kissing and hugging a prime foid while laying in bed with her then fuck when her parents aren't home, taking her virginity and being her first while she is still at her prime. Now foids are rotting rapidly and even at 20 are already aged horribly by now while men at my age still look 15 while foids look 50 already.

1. Agepill
Time is going by like The Flash and I do not look forward to being 21, I am getting older and older and I just want to die. Fuck everything in life. Little do I know it will go by a snap and I am 30 while my classmates are married and I rot alone with a gun in my mouth while sex havers now my age are enjoying themselves and even when they were 15 not even thinking about their 30s.

@Grodd @gymcellragefuel @Left4DeadDarkie

This is a good list

agepill killed me

Im just a corpse now

#1 is the jobpill, you loose out on a majority of jobs and work promotion by virtue of face, no sales job, no customer service, no white collar office work and if you do get it you will stay in the same position with the same salary for 20 years while facing daily abuse.

As a sub5 you are delegated to entry level jobs, STEMcuckery for high iq cels, if you are LUCKY some itfag position and get lucky with the HR recruiters being autistic but mostly it's bluecollar work and trades for Sub5s.

#1 is the jobpill, you loose out on a majority of jobs and work promotion by virtue of face, no sales job, no customer service, no white collar office work and if you do get it you will stay in the same position with the same salary for 20 years while facing daily abuse.
Man this was what happened when I was being treated like shit at Cuckway and demoted for shit I didn't do and thankfully my new job treats me well.

As a sub5 you are delegated to entry level jobs, STEMcuckery for high iq cels, if you are LUCKY some itfag position and get lucky with the HR recruiters being autistic but mostly it's bluecollar work and trades for Sub5s.
I can never have an IT job because I am too low IQ

Man this was what happened when I was being treated like shit at Cuckway and demoted for shit I didn't do and thankfully my new job treats me well.

I can never have an IT job because I am too low IQ
I've gotten fired many times, never had a job longer then 6 months, all trade or entry level industry wageslavery, I recommend you start drinking on the job or before you drive to work it doesn't matter anyways as they do not want sub5s around for longer then 4-6 months and definitely not for stable employment, temp work is inkwell bread and butter.

Surprised to see the BBCpill is nowhere on this list. So the Tyrone thing is just a joke?

I've gotten fired many times, never had a job longer then 6 months, all trade or entry level industry wageslavery, I recommend you start drinking on the job or before you drive to work it doesn't matter anyways as they do not want sub5s around for longer then 4-6 months and definitely not for stable employment, temp work is inkwell bread and butter.
The only reason I even kept my previous jobs for over 6 months was because I was protected under union so its a lot harder to fire you. Under a union you will have to take it to the extremes to get fired like stealing, assault, cussing someone out or etc.

Now I am under an non union job and I am nervous to see the end.

1) Heightpill 2) Dickpill 3) Dogpill 4) Jewpill

Surprised to see the BBCpill is nowhere on this list. So the Tyrone thing is just a joke?
I would have listed it #1 if Uggo Mongo wasn't going to warn me for racebaiting or talking about Tyrones as he doesn't let me post Tyrone anymore in Lounge.:feelsrope:

teenlovepill is the most brutal because the agepill affects everyone eventually but teenlovepill curses you for life.

Jbwpill is probably worst of all

The only reason I even kept my previous jobs for over 6 months was because I was protected under union so its a lot harder to fire you. Under a union you will have to take it to the extremes to get fired like stealing, assault, cussing someone out or etc.

Now I am under an non union job and I am nervous to see the end.
Unfortunately temp agencies have taken over the job market in my country, even with experience you will never land long term employment except with excessive luck, my father has waged at his job for 8 years yet everyone employed for the municipal mind you have single year contracts that keep being redrawn, a fucked up world and job market that wants complete slavery.

1. Agepill
Time is going by like The Flash and I do not look forward to being 21, I am getting older and older and I just want to die. Fuck everything in life. Little do I know it will go by a snap and I am 30 while my classmates are married and I rot alone with a gun in my mouth while sex havers now my age are enjoying themselves and even when they were 15 not even thinking about their 30s.
But my favorite grifter on yt, grandpa richard copER says men hit their peak at 40!

Unfortunately temp agencies have taken over the job market in my country, even with experience you will never land long term employment except with excessive luck, my father has waged at his job for 8 years yet everyone employed for the municipal mind you have single year contracts that keep being redrawn, a fucked up world and job market that wants complete slavery.
If my career doesnt workout after college I will really rope

The passage of time from age 20 to age 30 happened faster than the journey from age 14 to 16. At least mentally it did for me.