Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Top 10 tinder countries

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Top 10 countries by highest right swipes percentage I made on females (world average 0,19%):

1. China 1,33%
  2. Myanmar 1,3%
  3. Taiwan 1%
  4. South Korea 0,92%
  5. Vietnam 0,79%
  6. Cambodia 0,75%
  7. Iran 0,56%
  8. lithuania (separatist part of Russia) 0,54%
  9. Japan 0,44%
  10. Belarus 0,42%
Two places need separate mention. One is Japan - results should be higher here, on par with South Korea, but japthots so often instead of just posting normal photos with themselves, post badly photoshoped, with faces covered, or photos of food and other shit, and that results in them being swiped left. And other is Iran, with so high result in tinder region West Asia where result is 0,08%. Explanation is simple: rhinoplasty, what results in many of them getting beautifull noses, what is very important for me, nosophile, +result is not very reliable, only with 528 females of age 18-20 in Iran's tinder, so in streets of iranian cities sight should be worse

Here be map of righswipe percentage by countries:

Tindercountries

Top 10 countries by most right swipes I made on females (total 764):

1. China 123
  2. lithuania (separatist part of Russia) 110
  3. Vietnam 67
  4. Japan 61
  5. USA 54
  6. South Korea 39
  7. Indonesia 39
  8. Russia 25
  9. Thailand 24
  10. Brazil 23
Shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia) with high result here because it is place of my honorable cultured enlightened residence, and this place sucks because got no matches from local totally hopeless thots. USA looks good in here, but those 54 are picked from 72 069, and USA righswipe percentage is miserable 0,07%

Last edited:
Top 10 countries by highest right swipes percentage I made on females (world average 0,19%):

1. China 1,33%
  2. Myanmar 1,3%
  3. Taiwan 1%
  4. South Korea 0,92%
  5. Vietnam 0,79%
  6. Cambodia 0,75%
  7. Iran 0,56%
  8. lithuania (separatist part of Russia) 0,54%
  9. Japan 0,44%
  10. Belarus 0,42%
Two places need separate mention. One is Japan - results should be higher here, on par with South Korea, but japthots so often instead of just posting normal photos with themselves, post badly photoshoped, with faces covered, or photos of food and other shit, and that results in them being swiped left. And other is Iran, with so high result in tinder region West Asia where result is 0,08%. Explanation is simple: rhinoplasty, what results in many of them getting beautifull noses, what is very important for me, nosophile, +result is not very reliable, only with 528 females of age 18-20 in Iran's tinder, so in streets of iranian cities sight should be worse

Here be map af righswipe percentage by countries:

View attachment 255846

Top 10 countries by most right swipes I made on females (total 764):

1. China 123
  2. lithuania (separatist part of Russia) 110
  3. Vietnam 67
  4. Japan 61
  5. USA 54
  6. South Korea 39
  7. Indonesia 39
  8. Russia 25
  9. Thailand 24
  10. Brazil 23
Shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia) with high result here because it is place of my honorable cultured enlightened residence, and this place sucks because got no matches from local totally hopeless thots. USA looks good in here, but those 54 are picked from 72 069, and USA righswipe percentage is miserable 0,07%
Is this how much you swiped right, or how often they swipe right on you?

Just go for rice theory proven once again.

Is that true that Chinese vaginas are tighter?

I think you might have a type

only asians jfl
Example of Iran demonstrates, that with help of rhynoplasty is possible to fit more into my standards

Nos

Last edited:
Maybe ill have a chance in Iran.
Too bad they want me dead

Man it’s a shame I am totally not attracted to East Asian features or body types, it is the only remote tiny possibility of ascending for incels.

I nosophile, is necessary for my waifu to have cute upturned concave nose. Boobs can be small, can be big, color or skin, hair, or eyes can be all, but only one type of nose I accept

Just run Myanmar game bro

JBW strikes again

why is this nigga not banned jfl the absolute meme state of this forum

why is this nigga not banned jfl the absolute meme state of this forum
Sorry, but Papua New Guinea had only 3 tinder female users of age 18-22, and all of them ugly

Napoleon de Geso is chadlite confirmed