Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Top 10 things the TOTO hates:

KonchoTOTO

KonchoTOTO

Banned
-
10- Loud noises
9- People who aren't respectful or understanding
8- Bullies
7- Soyboys
6- Alt right cucks
5- White people
4- being broke
3- wagecucking/work
2- jews
1- women

Like share and subscribe

Last edited:
understandable have a nice day

10- Loud noises
8- Bullies
7- Soyboys
6- Alt right cucks
5- White people
4- being broke
3- wagecucking/work
2- jews
1- women

Like share and subscribe
You hate alt-righters and white men more than bullies and soyboys?:confused:

You hate alt-righters and white men more than bullies and soyboys?:confused:
White people are responsible for making my race a meme. Everytime I tell someone i'm indian online it goes immediatly with shitty "haha wanna see bob? ahahahaha"
Fucking unfunny crackers

White people are responsible for making my race a meme. Everytime I tell someone i'm indian online it goes immediatly with shitty "haha wanna see bob? ahahahaha"
Fucking unfunny crackers
yeh that happens a lot ive seen it online (mainly kik). I just keep quiet. most forced meme. Its not even funny. But FOB indians have also brought it upon themselves. But whites just reinforce it too much and wont let it DIE. Mainly normie whites

Brief yet informative writing in as minimal as 10 simple steps. Thank you, OP. Very cool!

Forgot to add family somewhere here

10- Loud noises
8- Bullies
7- Soyboys
6- Alt right cucks
5- White people
4- being broke
3- wagecucking/work
2- jews
1- women

Like share and subscribe
JFL, do you hate yourself? If you are respectful or understanding, why you hate cucks, women, and bullies? Obviously because respect is exchange only thing, it can not be given just to one side (it's more look like servility than respect). So you should say that you hate stupid and selfish people than people who aren't respectful or understanding.

JFL, do you hate yourself? If you are respectful or understanding, why you hate cucks, women, and bullies? Obviously because respect is exchange only thing, it can not be given just to one side (it's more look like servility than respect). So you should say that you hate stupid and selfish people than people who aren't respectful or understanding.
I hate them but I treat them with respect in person

I hate them but I treat them with respect in person
If you respect them when they are don't respect you - it's servility. Stop being a slave, it's better be a proud outcast than pathetic joker in the king's castle.

88e.png

Fucking unfunny crackers
Understandable tbh, should feel bad

Hey, TOTO, are you Japanese?

Most white people are cucked, I'll give you that.