Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Top 10 Things that never happened

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Revycel
★★★★★
GIfYz0zWEAE6lKp

Believe me me no liya!!!!!!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Bet If the same guy had approached her she would have rejected him

He's not bad looking at all! Obviously I wouldn't date him since I love my 6'5 Chad boyfriend too much, but there plenty of fish in the sea! :foidSoy:

He's not bad looking at all! Obviously I wouldn't date him since I love my 6'5 Chad boyfriend too much, but there plenty of fish in the sea! :foidSoy:
He just has bad personality!!!!!

foids are chronic liars, water lol. anything for attention and soyddit updoots
she masturbated writing this

it was an obviously a fakecel larper from this site everbody knows that fakecels farm this site for attention specifically for reactions like this. Imagine being HTN and saying your incel that would really just make you look good in comparison and up your chances.

it was an obviously a fakecel larper from this site everbody knows that fakecels farm this site for attention specifically for reactions like this. Imagine being HTN and saying your incel that would really just make you look good in comparison and up your chances.
Too real

Tales from Kandivali

That's what happens when blackpilled normies claim themselves as incels. There is a difference between BPed normie and BPed incel.

If she ain't fucking him he is no chad lol. Maybe a normie but not a chad.

That was me (in Super Mario RPG)

Dumb foid doesn’t realize that being an avERRAGE guy is death

again schizo larp by fat horny trans bastard.. typical reddit stuff. Place for pathological liars

wow they have to make up stories to pretend they care

Could be non-NT.
Though my money is on this being an ass-pull.

fakest thing ive ever read

even if it did, its most likely one of those chads that like to LARP as incels from time to time