Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Top 10 biggest tinder shitholes

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Forgot including thos in shithole thread, so making here now into different. Those shitholes with biggest amount of femoids I swiped left, without making no right swipes in there

1. Sweden 6315
  2. Nigeria 4537
  3. Marocco 4403
  4. South Africa 3798
  5. Saudi Arabia 3141
  6. Denmark 2772
  7. Kenya 2104
  8. Poland 2079
  9. Ecuador 1867
  10. Uruguay 1285

Bbcnews Nigeria Marokin

Last edited:
are these countries seriously that ugly?

surprised sweden is #1 tbh

I thought Sweden had good looking foids

I thought Sweden had good looking foids
Some physically good looking were spotted, but they also lucked totally uncultured. This is no by physical beauty, but beauty + potential culture

Some physically good looking were spotted, but they also lucked totally uncultured. This is no by physical beauty, but beauty + potential culture
How about Morocco? Are they all ugly? What cities did you use? Casablanca? Tangier? Marrakech?

Did you buy Tinder Plus, now that the free time is over?

How about Morocco? Are they all ugly? What cities did you use? Casablanca? Tangier? Marrakech?
161 km radius around:
Rabat 1980
Fes 1089
Marrakech 1334

I'm from one of these cities
Btw, what app do you use to change your geographic location plz?
Al-Andalus not very much better too, Madrid 3 right and 2376 left, Barcelona 1 right and 2277 left
It was possible with tinder free pasport, but it ended now, need to pay for premium :/

Al-Andalus not very much better too, Madrid 3 right and 2376 left, Barcelona 1 right and 2277 left
LOOOL are you looking for a 2D Woman or what!!!???
Al-Andalus is just an ex-Moroccan colony so basically you were looking at Moroccan faces ngl

LOOOL are you looking for a 2D Woman or what!!!???
Al-Andalus is just an ex-Moroccan colony so basically you were looking at Moroccan faces ngl
Italy also no much better, Rome 0 right 2376 left, Milan 2 right 2178 left

How about Portugal?
What kind of apps are u using to change your location plz?
Not checked Portugal, because had no time left. And in previous month it was free to change location, because of coronavirus. Now it is only for premium acounts

Not checked Portugal, because had no time left. And in previous month it was free to change location, because of coronavirus. Now it is only for premium acounts
Thanks for the info and I think Portugal isn't different from Spain maybe it's worse.

how do you do tinder in other countries

Best try your luck with cultured lolis on other planets as I think you're pickier than foids.

How has this guy not been banned yet?

Forgot including thos in shithole thread, so making here now into different. Those shitholes with biggest amount of femoids I swiped left, without making no right swipes in there

1. Sweden 6315
  2. Nigeria 4537
  3. Marocco 4403
  4. South Africa 3798
  5. Saudi Arabia 3141
  6. Denmark 2772
  7. Kenya 2104
  8. Poland 2079
  9. Ecuador 1867
  10. Uruguay 1285

View attachment 254607 View attachment 254608 View attachment 254609
And yet Sweden might be the incel-est country on Earth

i got 0 matches there
Jfl at those who think inceldom doesn't exist in Third world countries. Do you use bluestacks to change your location?

That black foid:feelspuke:

Bookmarked. Will read later.