Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Top 1 people I hate

goron black

goron black

hello
-
1 - normies who think they are good looking

They are so fucking stupid I hate them so much, even when you say "everybody think they are gl" they say that for them it's different and they "really are" :feelsree:

Plus everytime you ask them for a pic, either they think we can stalk them with a simple picture.
Either they say "you'll mock me so no" why would we mock you if you are so good lookign dumbass?
In the "best" case they send shitty pics like this
angle frauding, fitler, shit quality (they all have iphone 11 but somehow every pics of them are in a 240p resolution), and always pick old picture instead of a new one they just took

Isn't it simpler to take a good pic with good lighting, 1080p, from front without making stupid faces, like this:
pm06dosk1mv31.png

Last edited:
Females do the same thing, they fraud their pictures so much with filters and angles.

Without anglefraud I look to fag

Ones opinion of oneself does not matter. Get regular pussy? Good looking. Don't? Not good looking.

"Women like dogs so I'll use a dog filter. Not a furry though"

Normies are just dumb society slaves.

People are the worst judges of their own aesthetic value.

The only good measure of your attractiveness as a man is the number of females who have willingly sucked your dick in your life.

People are the worst judges of their own aesthetic value.

The only good measure of your attractiveness as a man is the number of females who have willingly sucked your dick in your life.
Guess we are at a solid -44% then

1 - normies who think they are good looking

They are so fucking stupid I hate them so much, even when you say "everybody think they are gl" they say that for them it's different and they "really are" :feelsree:

Plus everytime you ask them for a pic, either they think we can stalk them with a simple picture.
Either they say "you'll mock me so no" why would we mock you if you are so good lookign dumbass?
In the "best" case they send shitty pics like this View attachment 162857View attachment 162858 angle frauding, fitler, shit quality (they all have iphone 11 but somehow every pics of them are in a 240p resolution), and always pick old picture instead of a new one they just took

Isn't it simpler to take a good pic with good lighting, 1080p, from front without making stupid faces, like this:
pm06dosk1mv31.png
to normies a frontal profile photo like that looks autistic as fuck, they might even think the person taking it is slightly autistic or wierd

i hate @2340922 the most

Normies are shitbags

I hate females more

Who's dead?

Did SecondSlayer rope??
it was just say about me

idk what is with him... @pp183 needs time for exam, @TheSecondComing was online on discord too but i didnt ask him reasoning of his request

it was just say about me

idk what is with him... @pp183 needs time for exam, @TheSecondComing was online on discord too but i didnt ask him reasoning of his request
Ask him what happened...

Why the fuck did he leave

i hate @SergeantIncel for creating this site

Without angle fraud I look like someone broke my nose.