Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Took two showers today instead of one

LostInTheStatic

LostInTheStatic

Super Honkler
I usually take at least 1 shower everyday, but today I decided to take another one, right after coming home from the barbery (got a haircut), and started thinking that maybe my Personality (tm) is what made me unattractive to women even before I spoke a single word to them, so I decided to start respecting women, when I suddenly grew 12 inches (I was 5'5") and felt my face changing shape. Anyway here is a selfie I took after what happened. So, what do you think, do I have any hope left?
Gigachad

nice

and nice that the HTML error shit is gone

I need a haircut srs

Two showers and an haircut?! You're pretty much a Chad right now just ask out any foid she won't be able to resist you

One time I took THREE showers and then went to grab some food at my local Panera. When I got there I opened the door for a lady and paid for her coffee, then all of a sudden every single girl I moderate for on Twitch started texting me pictures of their asshole.

Just respect women bro.

Humble braggin on us :feelsUgh:

LARP

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

One time I took THREE showers and then went to grab some food at my local Panera. When I got there I opened the door for a lady and paid for her coffee, then all of a sudden every single girl I moderate for on Twitch started texting me pictures of their asshole.

Just respect women bro.
Can confirm, I was the guy taking a shit in the bathroom.

Can't remember the last time i took 2 showers in a day

I had to stop taking so many showers because it was irritating and drying my scalp. Apparently you aren't supposed to use shampoo every time you shower, why does nobody tell you this.

Not a chance. Didn't u hear? It's 11/10 PetaChad only these days

I lift while I shower and watch wonderwoman

Your height increased by a foot.
Your dick is 5 inches longer