Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Took the vaccine

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
I think I got uglier or I just feel like shit

:(

RIP my nigga Kamina tho. Easily the best character by far

Last edited:
You're gonna feel like shit in a few hours tbh.

Who the hell do you think I am
a0d.gif

:smonk:

Did you at least freeze your sperm for taking the vasectomy injection?

Tbh my balls do feel off

incels freezing sperm :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Not only can you not breed because you're an ethnic incel, not only can the vaccine make you sterile, but it can murder your T levels and basically make you an AIDS infested soyboy. The vaccine literally sterilizes you and buck breaks your immune system.

Not only can you not breed because you're an ethnic incel, not only can the vaccine make you sterile, but it can murder your T levels and basically make you an AIDS infested soyboy. The vaccine literally sterilizes you and buck breaks your immune system.
Proof?

take the booster when you're able:soy:

Where's the proof that ugly manlets can take the vaccine and still have decent t levels, produce viable sperm, and have healthy children?

I drove past a bunch of cucks lining up at a vaccine clinic-- they all looked like a bunch of faggots hoping to get into the trendiest nightclub and swap the latest gay STDs

I drove past a bunch of cucks lining up at a vaccine clinic-- they all looked like a bunch of faggots hoping to get into the trendiest nightclub and swap the latest gay STDs
IS Booster Queue

I mean it's not like we were going to breed lol

OP is sus tbh.

u will have heart problems over
AE2C1FD4 0B08 4AFC 9295 7F1CC9461F47

Already did jfl

don’t wana end up in the hospital when I go clubbing and fuck a nigger bitch @deity sister