Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel took the vaccine and got covid anyway

Pink Lemonade

Pink Lemonade

Greycel
1d 18h 50m
i can't believe this shit doesn't work properly, i researched on the internet and i learned about the vaccine only reducing the symptoms. :feelsree::feelsree:

I have my nose stuffed all the time, barely can feel food and drink tastes, my throat hurts like a bitch, i can't stop coughing and have a bit of a fever.

My parents only talk to me while they're with masks, i feel like i was bamboozled by the government. My conclusion is, it doesn't matter where you live or what you do, the government always tries to fuck you. Which reminds me, i have a fine to pay them, around 600 dollars. fuck me. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★★
53d 1h 1m
What brand did you get?

I got pfizer

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
404d 5h 3m
If anything happens to you within two weeks after taking the second dose they don't count it as being caused by the vaccine. Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
★★
6d 7h 36m
It is stupid to expect 100% efficacy

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Overlord
★★★★★
225d 13h 38m
Robtical said:
If anything happens to you within two weeks after taking the second dose they don't count it as being caused by the vaccine. Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo
Yep. If he gets hospitalized it's counted as unvaccinated. Assuming he took the Pfizer one he's not vaccinated until 2 weeks after the second dose.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
73d 6h 25m
Arch Anemone @Arch Anemone Thoughts?

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
28d 4h 19m
Pink Lemonade said:
got the same
Aren't u from India? Pfizer isn't available in india. It's either the covishield or covaxine.

Pink Lemonade

Pink Lemonade

Greycel
1d 18h 50m
PrestonYnot- said:
Aren't u from India? Pfizer isn't available in india. It's either the covishield or covaxine.

nah, i'm from Brazil

HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★★★
25d 22h 44m
This means its working
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★★
22d 3h 42m
Chad Moderna vs the Virgin Pfizier

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
vaccines doesnt make you completely immune. btw both the virus and vaccinations are a joke.

If the government did really care about the well-being of those obese or geriatric eunuchs, then they can answer those questions;
OwlGod said:
the government concealed the information that was released mid-end 2019 about a possibly virus outbreak, they also delayed precautionary measures by not closing borders soonest as possible. the virus will never disappear now, and then the endless mutations similar to H1N1 and other colds.

B @based_meme

Last edited:
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
336d 20h 45m
Why do you have to pay them 600?

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★★
20d 11h 7m
Pink Lemonade said:
Which reminds me, i have a fine to pay them, around 600 dollars. fuck me. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yes, even incels can always count on the government to fuck them.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Legend
★★★
68d 15h 21m
All vaccines are poison. The main substances in a vaccine are: mercury, formaldehydes, aluminium, ether and detergent. If you would put those in a little soup... Would you eat it?

Pink Lemonade

Pink Lemonade

Greycel
1d 18h 50m
Diocel said:
Why do you have to pay them 600?

i'd rather not say it. But its fine now, just paid it this week.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
101d 12h 58m
:feelswhat:

Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
141d 8h 36m
OwlGod said:
vaccines doesnt make you completely immune. btw both the virus and vaccinations are a joke.

If the government did really care about the well-being of those obese or geriatric eunuchs, then they can answer those questions;

B @based_meme
If governments honestly cared about public health, they would ban McDonald's restaurants and other garbage fast food chains, they'd outlaw cigarettes, and they'd heavily restrict alcohol use. They would actively promote healthy diet choices and push the average citizen into regular exercise.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

No fun, no friends, no girlfriends.
★★★
63d 15h 55m
Did you get the same strand the vaccine was for? :feelskek: Over for you. They actually need to make a booster for the pfizer anyway.

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
based_meme said:
If governments honestly cared about public health, they would ban McDonald's restaurants and other garbage fast food chains, they'd outlaw cigarettes, and they'd heavily restrict alcohol use. They would actively promote healthy diet choices and push the average citizen into regular exercise.

legit. alcohol is one of the worst too. many cases of automobilistic fatalities due to driver's being heavily inebriated. since it quells inhibition, it enhances potential violence. many broken households begin this way, although one could argue that there is an initial causation, core issue to be addressed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8