Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Took pictures of my whole body and face

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
I shouldn`t have done that, wide hips, narrow shoulders, face is 4/10 max and balding, better rope i think

Never take pictures no matter how good you think you look in the mirror, you'll always look subhuman in pictures. Been there, done that.

What made you do that?

I did that once too. Skeleton frame but ogre features. I just love life!!!

I shouldn`t have done that, wide hips, narrow shoulders, face is 4/10 max and balding, better rope i think
I have wide hips narrow shoulders and 3 face ,fuck this shit
Brutal foidpill
Most girls don’t even got that man:feelsLSD:
Yeah but most incels have that like me ,shit genes

I always end up deleting pictures i take of myself

I would rope immediately if I did that and really saw what I look like. Looking my upper part in the mirror accidentally in the bathroom is much more than enough ropefuel already.

I would rope immediately if I did that and really saw what I look like. Looking my upper part in the mirror accidentally in the bathroom is much more than enough ropefuel already.
I always feel sadness when I look in the mirror.

Never take pictures no matter how good you think you look in the mirror, you'll always look subhuman in pictures. Been there, done that.
:feelscry::feelsrope:
Dudes like us can't never win. I just want a single good picture of me somewhere, even if it's just for a grave.

look at it daily to remind yourself how ugly you are

my head always looks too big in the photos, if only i had large enough frame to balance it out :fuk:

I took a whole body picture of myself. I look so skinny and weak. My body mass index is 19.9.
Holy shit I really to need to muscle up.