Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Took pictures of girls at the mall - most potent suicide fuel

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
I know there are lots of [SuicideFuel] and "Daily Reminder" threads posted here that enrage you. But I went outside today and was reminded there is no more potent suicide fuel than actually being in the world.

Look at these teen beauties I saw at the mall today. The one on the left was wearing a fucking pink crop-tank-top thing or a sports bra (I don't even know what the fuck its called). She had a noticeable gut that was just freely jiggling as she walked around. So slutty, so hot at the same time. Showing so much skin and not even caring that she has a fat, flabby, stomach and not a flat one.

[pics removed]

And when I see shit like that: slutty teenage girls in real life...it's the most brutal suicide fuel ever.

Being reminded of what you're missing out on.
Not by a thread or a shitpost on an incel forum
but by seeing it in real life

Wtf. I would acid face my sister if she went out dressed like that.

The (((FBI))) won't like this.

Blackpill101 said:
The (((FBI))) won't like this.

Fuck. Deleting pics now.

But it's technically not illegal. The girls are fully clothed, and they are in a public mall so filming them is technically okay.

There's an entire online culture dedicated to taking "creepshots", I don't see the FBI raiding the 50000 forums for it.

Jockcel said:
Lifefuel tbh.

How?

rotting-alone said:

idk, it just warms my heart whenever I see beautiful young girls full of life.

rotting-alone said:
Fuck. Deleting pics now.

But it's technically not illegal. The girls are fully clothed, and they are in a public mall so filming them is technically okay.

There's an entire online culture dedicated to taking "creepshots", I don't see the FBI raiding the 50000 forums for it.

How?

Women can get away with shit like this. Men can't. 

Plus femoids and cucks at babe.net already caused incel.life to shut down. This means that the NSA might be also monitoring this site too.

Jockcel said:
idk, it just warms my heart whenever I see beautiful young girls full of life.

giphy.gif

Blackpill101 said:
rotting-alone said:
Fuck. Deleting pics now.

How?

Women can get away with shit like this. Men can't.
Plus femoids and cucks at babe.net already caused incel.life to shut down. This means that the NSA might be also monitoring this site too.

Wait...wait...what the fuck? I've been living under a rock. Can you fill me in on this news?

OP can you PM me the pics?

rotting-alone said:
Wait...wait...what the fuck? I've been living under a rock. Can you fill me in on this news?

Forgot what the link was, but the mods did post a thread regarding this issue. 

You can always look up earlier posts anyway.

PM me the pics OP.

Why the fuck did you remove the photos?

The FBI will do nothing bro. It's legal.

I PMed them to you 3 so take a look there

anincelforlifelol said:

He's a high-inhibcel.

rotting-alone said:

Kek. Those whores look average at best. I bet 10 bucks they all reject their looksmatch and go for Chad.

TheRealChincel said:
He's a high-inhibcel.

kek

He was just messing with you bro, nobody can do shit. Just reupload.

anincelforlifelol said:
rotting-alone said:
Kek. Those whores look average at best. I bet 10 bucks they all reject their looksmatch and go for Chad.

TheRealChincel said:
He's a high-inhibcel.
kek

Never said they were 10/10 Victoria's Secret models. I was commenting more on how they're dressed, showing off so much skin while having average/below average bodies. yeah, they're whores...I'm just sad I didn't get a chance to fuck whores when i was younger.

TheRealChincel said:
anincelforlifelol said:
He's a high-inhibcel.

Yeah I am, I have no choice but to be.

Damn, pm them to me. I'm in the mood for suicide fuel :'(

You are a on-a-listcel now

They really do look like whores. Fuark degenerates who dress that way.

Can u send this material to me per pm? Pics are deleted :/

Please pm the pics OP

Cynistic said:
You are a on-a-listcel now

This makes me paranoid as fuck and I don't wanna share the pics because of this. What I can do is send the pics
to a person who is not high-inhib and they can circulate them.

I have sent the pics to: @Zielony4

Ask him if you want them.

I don't even know why I'm doing this tbh, they aren't evil anything illegal. Clothed girls in a public mall. I am within my rights as an American citizen to film what I like in public. This is not illegal voyeurism.

rotting-alone said:
This makes me paranoid as fuck and I don't wanna share the pics because of this. What I can do is send the pics

you're not getting put on any list for random public pics of people you moron jesus christ you think law enforcement cares when there are literally fucking individuals who spent years explicitly plotting terrorist attacks on public forums online and they don't get caught until the last fucking minute

lacune said:
you're not getting put on any list for random public pics of people you moron jesus christ you think law enforcement cares when there are literally fucking individuals who spent years explicitly plotting terrorist attacks on public forums online and they don't get caught until the last fucking minute

This.

lacune said:
rotting-alone said:

Lol I know that, did you even read the rest of my post? I sent you the pics anyway you tard.

I'm a paranoidcel. Get used to it faggot.

I PMed a bunch of people the pics but got no responses, no dialogue, no discussion, nothing. So it makes me wonder what's the fucking point of even sending them.

Also, there was a post here about a guy throwing acid. It's been deleted. Wtf?

rotting-alone said:
I PMed a bunch of people the pics but got no responses, no dialogue, no discussion, nothing. So it makes me wonder what's the fucking point of even sending them.

You sent them and got zero response at all? Sounds like what normies / women do.

rotting-alone said:
I did respond did I? Or I was going to. Maybe in this thread. I wanted to say that they dress like degenerates do.

Is this you?

[attachment=2344]

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 76