Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Took out my phone to take a picture and accidentally went into selfie mode.......

Imagesduckduckgo

Same here dude

Lol try the back camera.

I feel your pain. Looking myaelf is the worst thing on earth :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

immediately switch to a good angle and run asap to the best lighting to ease the pain

Lmao. We all know that feel. It's like passing by a mirror or store window.

looking at myself once in the mirror ruins my whole day

I have a panic attack whenever I accidentally turn my camera on. Im afriad I'll see my face or ppl will think I'm taking creepshots.

when im high AS hell i look into the mirror 1-2h straight . One day i'll break iit with mental Power.

when im high AS hell i look into the mirror 1-2h straight . One day i'll break iit with mental Power.
How do you do this? when Im high I'll avoid mirrors because shit makes me suicidal.

How do you do this? when Im high I'll avoid mirrors because shit makes me suicidal.

It makes me feel very bad too. I have an ocd i think and high it gets worse high. Sounds Like some cuck shit. But i Like to face reality.

Last time I took a selfie was more than a month ago, really says something.