Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Took note of the heights of men here in Norway on my way to the grocery store

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I'm 6 foot on the dot. 60% of men were visibly taller than me (they were mostly Gen Z). Then I randomly saw a curry who was like 6'1, never seen that before :feelskek:

Height inflation is real.

Curries who are 6'1? I never even curries who are 5'9.

Nords are tall, what do u expect.

Incel in Norway is brutal

Nords are tall, what do u expect.
Yeah but the younger crop must be getting something extra in their porridge, I've always felt average, now I feel almost below

Curries who are 6'1? I never even curries who are 5'9.
It almost made me laugh tbh, looked comical and he was standing by a food delivery bike :feelskek:

I'm 6 foot on the dot. 60% of men were visibly taller than me (they were mostly Gen Z). Then I randomly saw a curry who was like 6'1, never seen that before :feelskek:

Height inflation is real.
That country has the tallest men on earth

We had a tamil nigga in our college class and he was 6"2ft-6"3ft
Simply astonishing. I have yet to see a tallfag curry and I’ve seen a lot of them already.

Simply astonishing. I have yet to see a tallfag curry and I’ve seen a lot of them already.
Life is such a cruel joke. Currycels who are naturally supposed to be 5"4ft - 5"7ft are over 6 feet, meanwhile Europeancels like us who are supposed to be 6ft+ are 5"6ft. It just hurts man

Life is such a cruel joke. Currycels who are naturally supposed to be 5"4ft - 5"7ft are over 6 feet, meanwhile Europeancels like us who are supposed to be 6ft+ are 5"6ft. It just hurts man
It's not suifuel for me because they are manlets.