Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious took antipsychotic meds yesterday, found it extremely hard to breathe, shallow (panic) breaths. along with drowsiness

ropingsoon111

ropingsoon111

Banned
-
the shallow breaths have stopped a bit, still feel that shit. drowsiness is gone. yesterday was fucing hell, legit felt like dying, almost roped because of the pain. it felt like i was legit a cystic fibrosis patient that has asthma at the same time. trying to breathe, like my body was forcing me to drown out of water.
fml, family still wants me to take meds, even after i told them these side effects.
i still feel a bit shaky, still breathing like shit. i think it might be my obesity that is affecting this bullshit as well.

for those interested, this is what i took:
solian 100mg
neuleptil 25g

I tried some hardcore meds (think they were antipsychotics) for Schizophrenia once. They were awful, gave me kinaesthesia.

Wtf are you taking them?

I tried some hardcore meds (think they were antipsychotics) for Schizophrenia once. They were awful, gave me kinaesthesia.

Wtf are you taking them?
they are terrible man. im taking them because i have psychosis sometimes and i throw embarrassing tantrums and have extreme anxiety.

they are terrible man. im taking them because i have psychosis sometimes and i throw embarrassing tantrums and have extreme anxiety.
You have legit psychotic breaks? You have my sympathies, that's extreme. Maybe try lower doses or some alternatives.