Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Took a walk to the grocery store on saturday night and it was suicidefuel

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
I figured since it's evening it would be less people so after seeing on tv something about exercising making your brain grow I decided to go for a walk, on my way home I turned into the store but holy shit it made me want to kill myself. There were hot girls everywhere dressed up for Saturday's party, tall guys who brutally mogged me, and a lot of thugmaxxing black guys who scared the shit out of me. I got my milk and remoulade sauce and stood in line behind some girls who were all drunkenly clinging to their boyfriends, everyone smelled of perfume and many were drunk. It all felt so funny at the same time, all these people dressed up trying to maximize their smv hoping that Chad/Stacy will notice and validate them all while they pretend like it's nothing.

You know you're a truecel when even going to the grocery store is suifuel

They are superior, just accept it and inferiormaxx

Everytime I dare to go out between 8PM and 1AM, especially on weekends I get reminded of how much I miss and will miss in life - being a 6'5 Chad with a permanent perfect smile going to the club to pump and dump 8/10+ Stacies. This is literally all there is to this stinking life and I get reminded constantly of how much I will never have it.

I try to only go outside when i'm drunk

i get mogged by everyone since i'm the first percentile of men
:feelsrope:

>walk out
>see a 6'7" Chad
>go back inside
This happens every now and then. I finally decide to go to class because I almost never go, but as soon as I leave my house I get gigamogged and lose all will to live.