Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Took a walk, saw two instances of a tall curry walking with white girl +one instance of a gorilla looking tyrone walking with two white girls.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
When I hit 30, something will happen

just be curry is the only constant in the universe

What city/ country is this?

Probably a facebook engineer betabuxing her. Bay foids(even curry ones) hate curries because of the awkward nerd reputation.
Yep totally, and top 5% are ok looking so don't need to settle for Pajeet, who they really hate

I cant stand seeing couples outside enjoying things i can never have. It is the purest form of suifuel for me

Probably a facebook engineer betabuxing her. Bay foids(even curry ones) hate curries because of the awkward nerd reputation.

I was going to say this

Yep totally, and top 5% are ok looking so don't need to settle for Pajeet, who they really hate
I've seen a lot of curryfoids in my area dressing in traditional indian/probably Tamil garb. But none of them want me.

I've seen a lot of curryfoids in my area dressing in traditional indian/probably Tamil garb. But none of them want me.
Tamils do that, they always wear their shit . Plus they're too conservative to ever fuck anyone except arranged marriage googlebux husband

Whenever I leave the house I feel extra suicidal afterwards. I can't stand seeing normal people who mog me in every aspect of life. It's fucked up.

Tyrone >>>>>>>>>> Chad confirmed. Lowest quality black men can still attract hot women

I saw a dark skinned curry with a blonde girl who height mogged him a few months ago.

Sounds like an average walk.

Sounds like the average trip outside