Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Took a train down to the big city

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
It was something to do on a boring Sunday and I might as well go back and see my old home.

What did I see in my random niche interest stores? Couples... Fucking couples everywhere...

Ugly women with Chad, pretty women with chad and all manner of uncommon interracial match ups.

All smiling, simply enjoying their time together. Sharing an interest that no one I know enjoys. Sure I can enjoy it in a solitary manner but to have someone there, to discuss and to share your joy with is a mere dream to me and many of us here.

I can't fucking stand seeing it yet I crave it so much. I had to avoid the couples like the plague simply because I felt inferior to them and being so close to their joy was pathetically upsetting yet I kept glancing at them from a distance out of, what could only be described as, morbid curiosity.

Then walking the streets, in the train station. People sad to see the other go. The world was against me today, as it is everyday...

should have allahu akbar backpack maxxed and ruined their day/life ( in gta modding )

are you shocked that the people that want to go outside and sit around doing nothing are couples? they love to show each other off like trophies to everyone

a lot of incels irl don't go to incel forums and talk, or go outside and hang out, a lot just ldar in silence

I hate hate hate seeing couples!

are you shocked that the people that want to go outside and sit around doing nothing are couples? they love to show each other off like trophies to everyone

a lot of incels irl don't go to incel forums and talk, or go outside and hang out, a lot just ldar in silence
Very true my friend