Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Took a picture of my face with my phone

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
It's been a while since I'd taken a picture, and I wanted to see how over it was. Maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought before. I was wrong. The part of my mouth and nose look like they were scaled up ridiculously compared to the rest of my face, making me look more like an animal. Not to mention I've been told I look curry even though it's not my actual race. It's bad enough in the mirror, but this was like 3 times worse.

Last edited:
@Newbie17 also took a pic of his face today

Usually, I cope using the mirror. Only the mirror gives me a 5/10 face. On photos I'm so ugly people should cut me out.

wanted to see how over it was
That is the problem with a lot of us: we are our own enemy.

Why torture yourself like that?

Try to avoid that kind of thoughts,boyo. We all know we are ugly and is over,but is not necessary torture ourself (society already do)

@Newbie17 also took a pic of his face today
Did he also feel the same way?

Usually, I cope using the mirror. Only the mirror gives me a 5/10 face. On photos I'm so ugly people should cut me out.
They say the worst angle with the camera is how you appear to others in real life, because the brain has to find some way to cope. Usually when I compare my picture with other people on camera I see how brutally mogged I am

Did you take it at a close distance?
B4XPTlnCEAAez5x

That is the problem with a lot of us: we are our own enemy.

Why torture yourself like that?

Try to avoid that kind of thoughts,boyo. We all know we are ugly and is over,but is not necessary torture ourself (society already do)
The last time I did it was in November, I was curious and didn't think it'd be that bad
Did you take it at a close distance?
View attachment 290780
I took it almost an arms length away

Same. I feel like a 5 in the mirror. If it wasn't for norwooding i could think of myself as a 6 in the mirror

But on pictures I'm a 3 at best. The child that should have been drown at birth

why i dont take pics budy boyo

I fucking have a depressive episode whenever the front facing camera of my phone is turned on

I don't want to sound bluepilled, but taking a picture of yourself with a phone without any filters or editing makes you look far worse than you actually are in real life. For the absolute best results, take a picture 5-20 feet away with an actual camera. Make sure the camera has a wide angle lens. Phone cameras are notorious for enlarging facial features while thinning the face, having kind of a "fish eye" effect going on.

I'm a legit 1.7/10 (results straight from Photofeeler) with my face picture taken with a phone camera. I'm a 4 max in the mirror. Does anything help? Not really, it's still over.

I don't want to sound bluepilled, but taking a picture of yourself with a phone without any filters or editing makes you look far worse than you actually are in real life. For the absolute best results, take a picture 5-20 feet away with an actual camera. Make sure the camera has a wide angle lens. Phone cameras are notorious for enlarging facial features while thinning the face, having kind of a "fish eye" effect going on.

I'm a legit 1.7/10 (results straight from Photofeeler) with my face picture taken with a phone camera. I'm a 4 max in the mirror. Does anything help? Not really, it's still over.
You're correct about the camera distortion over distance. Yet still, we all know people who can take selfies at any angle and still look good. So most of it is a cope for subhumans and some normies

I mirror cope hard tbh
when i take some pics of my face i remember my subhumanity

taking a picture in front of you is nothing, even in the mirror I considered myself the most beautiful man in the world, until with another mirror in which you could see your profile and your perspective was moved a centimeter from what you are used to see you realize how horrible and repulsive you are. there you understand that something is wrong and that with it you are a disposable human being and a hindrance to other more privileged forms of life.

When my phone goes into front camera mode by accident I always rage at how ugly I am and how over it is

yeah camerapill sucks

"don't believe phone camera bro, make photos from a distance" is a cope, your gf would look at your face from 10cm distance

Just don't take pictures of yourself theory

taking a picture in front of you is nothing, even in the mirror I considered myself the most beautiful man in the world, until with another mirror in which you could see your profile and your perspective was moved a centimeter from what you are used to see you realize how horrible and repulsive you are. there you understand that something is wrong and that with it you are a disposable human being and a hindrance to other more privileged forms of life.
exactly. I used to cope hard thinking that I was at least a chad-lite, but when I compared myself to actual chads and saw myself with two mirrors I saw how brutally I was being mogged by 90% of everyone