Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion took a break from being a full time lurker for about a month, whatd i miss?

FoidSSlayer88

FoidSSlayer88

5'3 youngcel attending Chad University
★★★
i know im just some irrelevant graycel but i missed .is. took a break for mental health reasons. is there anything major i missed in the past month?

You missed me hitting 10k posts. Other than that, most of the rest here is the same as usual

only happening is someone on here doxxed some IT foids

You missed me hitting 10k posts. Other than that, most of the rest here is the same as usual
i missed your posts. congratz! hit it in such a short time honestly respectable :feelsYall:

i missed your posts. congratz! hit it in such a short time honestly respectable :feelsYall:
Thanks bro. Feels good to have a glowing username! Still though, hitting 10k so fucking fast shows what an absolute rotter I am

only happening is someone on here doxxed some IT foids

@clocked

@clocked
holy shit the second doxx is brutal. why the fuck is she allowed to reproduce. cursed to create another generation of incels

You missed nothing