Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Took 68 puffs of Albuterol sulfate inhaler

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I'm shaking rn and me hearts beating fast
152 left. What do you think will happen?
20230128 123502

What’s that

YOU GOT ASTHMA?

Are you an asthmacel?

brain damage mab

Ruining quality of life.

Im burping alot i might have swallowed some of the air.

I'm down to 100something i think 12 maybe.

Why?

Your health matters.
I don't know. I took some more after posting this a while ago I'm down to a hundred something I'm not as shakey now that tike has past.

What’s that
asthma inhaler, it's a steroid that makes the muscles in your airway/lungs expand. you're only supposed to take 2 puffs every 6 hours, if OP isn't lying he'll probably have a heart attack because one of the side-effects is raising your heartrate.

sometimes when you're not having an asthma attack but you coughing or just feeling congested it feels good to take a puff because it makes breathing much easier but it doesn't get you high like opiates do. no idea why OP did this unless he's trying to kill himself, or he's a lying faggot who made this up (probably the latter).

dude you're ODing on steroids

stahp

It won’t cause brain damage. It can be dangerous for your heart though.

Overdose can be fatal but it’s unlikely if he’s healhty.

It won’t cause brain damage. It can be dangerous for your heart though.

Overdose can be fatal but it’s unlikely if he’s healhty.
dude you're ODing on steroids

stahp
asthma inhaler, it's a steroid that makes the muscles in your airway/lungs expand. you're only supposed to take 2 puffs every 6 hours, if OP isn't lying he'll probably have a heart attack because one of the side-effects is raising your heartrate.

sometimes when you're not having an asthma attack but you coughing or just feeling congested it feels good to take a puff because it makes breathing much easier but it doesn't get you high like opiates do. no idea why OP did this unless he's trying to kill himself, or he's a lying faggot who made this up (probably the latter).
I'm fine. My heart was beating fast for a while and I was dizzy and shaking but that was a couple hours ago and I feel normal again. I think medicines are usually less dangerous than they say they are.

JFL. Don’t be a foid, if you’re going to OD, have enough respect for yourself to do it the right way. Otherwise you’re no better than a foid.

JFL. Don’t be a foid, if you’re going to OD, have enough respect for yourself to do it the right way. Otherwise you’re no better than a foid.
I'm not going to od.

I'm fine. My heart was beating fast for a while and I was dizzy and shaking but that was a couple hours ago and I feel normal again. I think medicines are usually less dangerous than they say they are.
Wow. Glad to hear.

I'm down to 100something i think 12 maybe.
how tf are you still alive?

EDIT:
The oral median lethal dose of Albuterol sulfate in mice is greater than 2000 mg/kg (approximately 250 times the maximum recommended daily oral dose for adults on a mg/m2 basis, or, approximately 200 times the maximum recommended daily oral dose for children on a mg/m2 basis). In mature rats, the subcutaneous (sc) median lethal dose of Albuterol sulfate is approximately 450 mg/kg (approximately 110 times the maximum recommended daily oral dose for adults on a mg/m2 basis, or, approximately 90 times the maximum recommended daily oral dose for children on a mg/m2 basis). In small young rats, the subcutaneous median lethal dose is approximately 2000 mg/kg (approximately 500 times the maximum recommended daily oral dose for adults on a mg/m2 basis, or, approximately 400 times the maximum recommended daily oral dose for children on a mg/m2 basis).

seems it's not so easy

Last edited:
u will reincarnate soon and ascend to godhood