Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Took 20g melatonin wide awake now

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
Now im wide awake but also too scared to try and sleep because I read I could get vivid nightmares. Already scared since i watched corpse party.

i love melatonin it gives me really vivid dreams. I get nightmares sometimes from it, but real life is a nightmare too

i love melatonin it gives me really vivid dreams. I get nightmares sometimes from it, but real life is a nightmare too
It doesn't do anything for me tbh

Can't remember it ever working. I probably take too much.

20g? im guessing you mean 20mg because 20g is about one hundred times more than you're supposed to take

tbh I have never had nightmares from melatonin. I don't have nightmares that often in general. my dreams rarely have a coherent plot and are more like a random assortment of images and memories

Wide awake for further rotting

20g? im guessing you mean 20mg

tbh I have never had nightmares from melatonin. I don't have nightmares that often in general. my dreams rarely have a coherent plot and are more like a random assortment of images and memories
Yeah 20mg

I think i might have had 1 nightmare my entire life. But i have had sleep paralysis before so dunno if that could induce some scary shit. Either way I'm wide awake now probably wont sleep at all.

just take 5mg
I frequently take 40-50 mg when I just don't want to be conscious and would rather fall asleep for 12 hours in the middle of the day. that's considered an overdose though and is borderline substance abuse since I do it every day. but yeah if you're just taking it at night and want to maintain a normal sleep schedule 5-10mg is good

melatonin is from black people

from what I've heard, if you eat melatonin and don't sleep you'll have hallucinations or something

sounds fun, I wish I had cool dreams

melatonin is from black people
This will be OP when he wakes up
Whenyourblackfriendcallsyoumyniggaforthefirsttime

Sounds interesting.
I wonder if it makes lucid dreams more vivid.

from what I've heard, if you eat melatonin and don't sleep you'll have hallucinations or something
I took melatonin and got sleep paralysis 6 times in a row. I even talked about it on the looksmax discord server I was scared as shit. But I've had sleep paralysis for about the last 3 years and I'm used to it by now. Also I kinda get curious and want to see the hallucinations sometimes, like when I'm frozen I'll look around to see if I can see anything.

I took melatonin and got sleep paralysis 6 times in a row. I even talked about it on the looksmax discord server I was scared as shit. But I've had sleep paralysis for about the last 3 years and I'm used to it by now. Also I kinda get curious and want to see the hallucinations sometimes, like when I'm frozen I'll look around to see if I can see anything.

When you get sleep paralysis do you see that hag thing with hair in front of its face or just normal paralysis?

Ive gotten normal paralysis a few times before and its scary af without seeing anything