Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Too ugly for gf

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-
Anybody feel too ugly for a gf. I see hot chicks and then I instantly give up on my feelings because I know they’d brutally reject me

Yes that's what this forum is about. At least it used to.

Shutup whiny bitc

I’m too ugly to exist

My looksmatch doesn't even want me, Funny shit is that ITARDS think "oh it must be your mysoginistic personality, your probably an asshole" which is complete horseshit because I act completely calm and neutral out in public, people already give me a weird look and vibe and act like I'm someone that could attack even though I never make dirty faces, don't mad dog, don't try to act big and bad, all I do is slouch and have a resting bitch face like a defeated ogre, I don't go around commenting on others so it's not like I say anything bad, so you know it's over for me and I'm a 4/10, if you're below that then get the thought of getting girls out of your head.

Yes. It gets better over time with seeing hot girls, maybe around 28 or 29 is when I stopped caring.

Actually, thanks to hypergamy, a lot of them are sluts and so I kind of immediately rule them out as marriage or mother material. That may also be part of why getting older has helped, I’m not really looking for just a gf anymore, don’t have time for that if I want kids. And also, for other reasons unknown to me (outside of just aging) I don’t feel quite as bad anymore about missing out on love as a younger adult.

I still do try to stay away from places where I’m likely to see a lot of couples.

modern dating is genetics, yes. but you at least ought to consider that its not like you had a chance with people far outside your looksmatch anyway. the thing is is that not even your female looksmatch feels attracted to you- thats where the problem lies for all of us.

Yes. It gets better over time with seeing hot girls, maybe around 28 or 29 is when I stopped caring.

Actually, thanks to hypergamy, a lot of them are sluts and so I kind of immediately rule them out as marriage or mother material. That may also be part of why getting older has helped, I’m not really looking for just a gf anymore, don’t have time for that if I want kids. And also, for other reasons unknown to me (outside of just aging) I don’t feel quite as bad anymore about missing out on love as a younger adult.

I still do try to stay away from places where I’m likely to see a lot of couples.
Based take tbh

Nah its my immune system and colon keeping me from foids

modern dating is genetics, yes. but you at least ought to consider that its not like you had a chance with people far outside your looksmatch anyway. the thing is is that not even your female looksmatch feels attracted to you- thats where the problem lies for all of us.
I'm chill with the idea of never getting a attractive foid since I had a stacy in my life already. Ima just hope I even find someone in general

My looksmatch doesn't even want me, Funny shit is that ITARDS think "oh it must be your mysoginistic personality, your probably an asshole" which is complete horseshit because I act completely calm and neutral out in public, people already give me a weird look and vibe and act like I'm someone that could attack even though I never make dirty faces, don't mad dog, don't try to act big and bad, all I do is slouch and have a resting bitch face like a defeated ogre, I don't go around commenting on others so it's not like I say anything bad, so you know it's over for me and I'm a 4/10, if you're below that then get the thought of getting girls out of your head.
Yeah I don't believe a word they say anymore. Unfortunately attraction is most important. I also act the same way and nobody really approaches me, I can't even have a decent conversation with someone because I have a lack of interests and hobbies.

My personality is too weird for girls. My scalp is f'd up and my poor energy doesn't help either. I feel like my heart is literally deteriorating.

Hot women :lul: ?
Even fat ugly whores wont give us a shot
Its ova

Anybody feel too ugly for a gf. I see hot chicks and then I instantly give up on my feelings because I know they’d brutally reject me
I am convinced the reason I can't get a girlfriend or even just sex with ANY girl is because I'm not good enough for women and for this horrible world. I hate people who try to convince you to just be confident and believe "you're enough". Fucking NO, there's nothing that could justify that self-esteem, I'm not good enough.

I don't even want an incredibly gorgeous women, I just want a girlfriend so we can like each other and be happy, and have delicious consensual sex of course, but that's just for normal humans, I'm inferior to them, I'm a subhuman. No woman is going to like me and there isn't any exception to that rule.

At this point I admire anyone who is able to be happy in this horrible world and doesn't have desires of ending with their lives frequently.

I am convinced the reason I can't get a girlfriend or even just sex with ANY girl is because I'm not good enough for women and for this horrible world. I hate people who try to convince you to just be confident and believe "you're enough". Fucking NO, there's nothing that could justify that self-esteem, I'm not good enough.

I don't even want an incredibly gorgeous women, I just want a girlfriend so we can like each other and be happy, and have delicious consensual sex of course, but that's just for normal humans, I'm inferior to them, I'm a subhuman. No woman is going to like me and there isn't any exception to that rule.

At this point I admire anyone who is able to be happy in this horrible world and doesn't have desires of ending with their lives frequently.
I relate bro, subhuman life is just hell. Being a normie never felt so special. I've also reduced my standards a bunch because I literally have 0 options whether I like it or not

ALL THE TIME. I don't even look at foids anymore. Thinking of fantasies with women makes me too depressed.

Shutup whiny bitc