Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Too tired and too lazy to do anything anymore. I just want to sleep all the time

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
Sleeping is my only cope when i am not stoned out of my mind. I just want to close my eyes and forget about this world and everything. This world is degenerate and retarded. There is a good reason why i can't stand other people. Humans fucking suck. Just fucking die already. I had it with everything. Only time i feel good is when i am dreaming away. I sleep away my problems instead. I am going to sleep now and forget about this shitty world for a few hours. Sounds nice. Anyway see ya all later. Going to bed now

I wish I could cope with sleep, no doubt it a good cope.

This post is relateable. I wish I had some advice for you or something but anything I would say would be cope.

You have a good cope.

Smoking weed helps.

It's really hard to keep motivated. Even if you muster up the will, in the end It probably wont change much of anything anyways, this life is rigged

I'm becoming just like this in the past three weeks, me and you are so alike it's kinda scary. :rolleyes:

i just wish i was bor ealier, so i could at least seen this world before soycucks destroyed it

Sleep is a shite cope, i absolutely hate waking up and going to sleep gets me there faster
I feel like shit waking up. I also hate sleeping because I feel like its a waste of time.

Sleeping and eating fast food are the two things which me give me some satisfaction

Sleep is just suifuel. cant count how many times i shared a kiss with my oneitis and then woke up and realized im a loser

Sleeping, drugs, and fapping are the 3 staples of inceldom.

Sleeping and eating fast food are the two things which me give me some satisfaction
Unfortunately, I can only have one or the other due to sleep apnea. Even when I binge on fast food, I can't enjoy it because I'm super tired.

same pretty much. cant muster the will to jerk it and i have gotten to the point i dread wetdreams. wtf is the point any more.

Sleeping is my only cope when i am not stoned out of my mind. I just want to close my eyes and forget about this world and everything. This world is degenerate and retarded. There is a good reason why i can't stand other people. Humans fucking suck. Just fucking die already. I had it with everything. Only time i feel good is when i am dreaming away. I sleep away my problems instead. I am going to sleep now and forget about this shitty world for a few hours. Sounds nice. Anyway see ya all later. Going to bed now
dude, hopefully you can get some help. I've been there. sleeping to the point of full on catatonic depression. I couldn't get up.

do anything you can to get that dopamine up. exercise... idk. Do as I say, not as I do.

I just went to sleep earlier today and i feel better now

Vitamin deficiency is very common in subhumans. Check your vitamin D and B ASAP

Sleep is the best, it's like death. I just love when I'm tired and just go to sleep. Sometimes I could sleep all day.

My sleep has been low quality for years now. I used to easily sleep 9-10 hours at a time. Now I wake up with neck pain and feeling like shit after maybe 6 or 7 hours of tossing and turning in my bed. It always takes me at least 1 hour to fall asleep even though I'm constantly exhausted. Fuck my shit face and my shit body. Chad gets laid and then spoons Stacy's massive ass every night.

I wish I could sleep, it's the best way to fast forward time.

I take phosphatydilserine as a nootropic supplement. One of the benefits is vivid dreams. Think graphics better than any video game you've ever played before. Last night, an ancient map of the multiverse was revealed to me, one that had been secretly encoded in a space-time crystal projected onto the cosmic microwave background... from outside of our reality.

The feeling I had was of sublime isolation and comfort. Like I had traveled at superluminal velocities and was forever separated from Earth's reference frame. No longer tethered to the shame of being a pathetic incel, no longer a sordid ape stuck in the gravity well of this clown world.

I want to go back... I need to go back...