Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

too shy to get a haircut

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I've been putting it off for weeks because I'm too scared to interact with the barber. What if they think I'm weird? What if they don't like my hairline? What if they think the haircut I'm asking for is ugly? What if it gets too awkward because I can't answer "how are you?" What if they keep talking to me after the initial greeting?? I need a haircut so I can attract girls but I'm really scared to go. I will probably end up going and giving a huge tip to compensate for being a bad/weird/aspie/ugly client. FML

I never go to the barber because my balding head gets exposed to people.

been there. i cut my hair myself and actually im good at it i also have a long hair so it's achievable just watch videos before you try.

go when not many others are there so its less awkward/embarassing if you fuck up.

Use hair clippers. I've been cutting my own shit forever as I can't deal with people. Especially femoid hairdressers asking you random questions.

Last edited:
I've been putting it off for weeks because I'm too scared to interact with the barber. What if they think I'm weird? What if they don't like my hairline? What if they think the haircut I'm asking for is ugly? What if it gets too awkward because I can't answer "how are you?" What if they keep talking to me after the initial greeting?? I need a haircut so I can attract girls but I'm really scared to go. I will probably end up going and giving a huge tip to compensate for being a bad/weird/aspie/ugly client. FML
life is going to be incredibly hard for you if you can't even get a haircut

This has to be a troll

How do you even live then?

How do you even live then?

I go to work at an incel job with no human interaction and then come home and rot on here. My only human interaction is with prostitutes.

You can literally fuck a prostitute but you're too scared to say a few words to some person

Stop trolling dude, I'm high inhib as fuck but really you cannot even order a pizza, fucking lol at your LARP.

I go to work at an incel job with no human interaction and then come home and rot on here. My only human interaction is with prostitutes.

What is your job? It sounds great.

hahahahaha I haven't got a haircut at the barber in almost 4 years because of these reasons

You can literally fuck a prostitute but you're too scared to say a few words to some person

Stop trolling dude, I'm high inhib as fuck but really you cannot even order a pizza, fucking lol at your LARP.

It took me 2 years before i could hire a prostitute. I literally sat in the parkinglot of an amp for 1 hour and drove home 3 tomes before actually doing it. This was all on a heroic dose of benzos.

i mean. you should have tried cutting your own hair at this point, or get your mom to if you're too dumb. no offense but clippers aren't hard to use, and if you're ugly a self cut hair won't change anything. just go short and be thorough and it'll pass as a casual mans haircut.

It already is. I had to get my mom to order me a pizza im so high inhib
I pretend I have to go to the bathroom 25 minutes after ordering pizza so my family can answer the door. I feel you.

its over for socialanxietycels

i know how it is i have it so bad i come off worse than aspies

I need a haircut so I can attract girls but I'm really scared to go.

If you're on this forum chances are that it's over for you so just get your head shaved like I do. Why would you wanna waste your time on styling your fancy haircut every morning when it won't do shit for attracting women. Been there, done that and fuck that. Besides everyone's gonna notice your fucked hairline anyways so why bother.

Barber? lol.

You may as well just do it yourself. That's what I've done for 15 years.

I get a haircut every 2nd week. It's good for looksmaxing plus I get to see some hot girls.

Just go get your haircut bro. Keep going to different barbers until you find one you don't hate.

Man, you can't avoid people this hard, you have to practice and force yourself into social situations, otherwise it will be extremely hard to escape inceldom. I don't know, look at it like that: even if it is emberassing to you, literally nothing bad can happen, you go there, get your haircut, pay and leave, even if you behave like an autist. Everything negative about it is fabricated in your head. If you are too emberassed you can go to a different barber next time and never see her again. Also, going to a barber comes with the added bonus of a female touching your head for minutes, so that's nice

people with social issue either grow it long or shave it themselves. saves a lot of money. i can see why 7+s pay 100$ for it. but those types of hair cuts are not going to look max anyone under that.

I had that problem too and now I am going on cycling tours with my barber. :D He became a good friend over time.

Get the barber to come to you use THUMBTACK

i got it and it went fine. It was an asian lady who didn't talk to me. Was out in 10 minutes and got a fresh cut. Cost $14 and I tipped $6.

people with social issue either grow it long or shave it themselves. saves a lot of money. i can see why 7+s pay 100$ for it. but those types of hair cuts are not going to look max anyone under that.

I don’t like getting my hair cut but that’s because I look worse afterwards. It’s necessary though as my hair grows quickly and is thick so it’s a bitch to keep clean.

I have never went to a barber in my adult life. I just shave my head every month or two with my own clippers.

i haven't had a haircut in about 5 years