Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too Short to fight in WW1

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
watching a documentary, just learned that you had to be 5'8 at the start of the war to join the army.

100 years ago and I was effectively a steve rogers

watching a documentary, just learned that you had to be 5'8 at the start of the war to join the army.

Then he got the super soldier serum. Where can I get one?

i wish i lived 100 years ago, ofc not in Poland coz i dont want to get killed by some german chad but damn with my 5'7.5 height i would be pretty average in USA and would probably get some gf ded srs

Seems reasonable...Let the taller Chads die in a foreign country.

Hope this will also be the case when ww3 breaks out.

Seems reasonable...Let the taller Chads die in a foreign country.
explains why the british are some of the ugliest people in europe. They unintentionally killed off all their Chads in two World Wars

was 5'8 even considered short back then?

WTF? The average height back then was around 5'8, right? How could they have possibly built an army if the average man was not allowed?

Kek I would still be a manlet in WW era USA

Germans with their pickelhaube were shorter, hence why they lost the war. Tallfags always prevail :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

tfw 5'7" doesn't cut it even 100 years ago

one bad thing about being tall

I'm too old to fight in a war.