Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Too self-conscious to even post here

FrankGraphic

FrankGraphic

Autistic lyricacel
i’m so self-conscious that even if i joined here almost a year ago , this is my first thread ffs
it’s over for me

No one cares if you're weird. As long as you don't show your face you won't face any irl consequences anyway. Kek.

We are not your enemy. It's the real life normies you should be nervous around.

This is fucking brutal!

i’m so self-conscious that even if i joined here almost a year ago , this is my first thread ffs
it’s over for me
over for high-inhibcels

We are not your enemy. It's the real life normies you should be nervous around.
This forum is full of normie infiltrators who just want to shit on you for expressing your feelings, so this forum is your enemy too

This forum is full of normie infiltrators who just want to shit on you for expressing your feelings, so this forum is your enemy too
The internet is my realm. The normie infiltrators get destroyed when they try to come at me in my backyard. They're no threat at all unless you yourself are a normie as well.

This makes me wonder if some of the longest term members here are actually just lurkers and have never posted, lol

Not everyone is addicted to posting like I am >.<

Anyway erm, it's cool you made your first thread, hehe :)

i dont trust you. You are an anonymous entity. The only reason you have not to speak your mind brazenly is to absorb information to use against incels

how’s your day going Glowie?

Truecel trait: you're too high inhib to create threads on incel forums

Everyone have prejudice against this forum but once they join they will agree with the most points. They just don't want to accept the harsh truth and not ready for honesty.