Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Too Narcissitic to Save Their Own Race

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★
I remember some stormcel user on here claiming that whites tend to be the most "chill" of races and I've heard others say that white bitches are more "chill" than other girls. I think the reason for this chillness is that they live lives basically on tutorial mode compared to nonwhite males in terms of sex and socializing compared to sub-5 ethnics whom their too stupid to intuitively know that these other groups that are below them on the totem pole are going to have a harder time doing that stuff, even more if they get bullied and have no friends. These faggots don't care about preserving Western civilization even if they're fully aware of Replacement and harbour low key white supremacist views themselves, all that matters is their copes and being able to simp for some used up, fat gold digging white whore. Good riddance to these narcissitic shitbags!

Last edited:
@DarkStar thoughts?

Whites aren’t beaten like dogs as ethnics are

@DarkStar thoughts?
I can easily show tons of studies which prove immigration, diversity, etc. is harmful to society overall

But given the context as to how this user wrote, it's not even worth my time or energy arguing with him.

Too used to the pseudo luxury of the protocols of Zion.