Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Too much testosterone destroyed my life (TESTOSTERONE MYTH).

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Too much testosterone is absolutely SHIT. I've always had high testosterone like being able to grow a beard since 13 and body hair since 15 and deep voice but i got destroyed because of it.

First of all, high testosterone levels = elevated estrogen levels.

That is true because i've wide hips, breast sensitivity and my it made me a fucking manlet forever because my bones were fused at the age of 12 like most girls and my legs, arms, hands, feet stopped growing while my troso continued to grow normally like other men and that's why my body looks extremely weird. I could have been about 5'11 if it hadn't been for this crap because my torso is of someone in that range of height but because of my bone defusion i became a 5'6-5'7 manlet forever despite all of my family (even girls) are waay taller than me like the average in my family is like 5'10 because they don't suffer from this shit.

It also caused my skin to be oily and kind of shitty plus my balls shrinkage and low sperm count (my semen is still watery and not normal even tho i'm 18 and fully developed) and mode swings, got depression since 13-14 for no reason at all and long midface despite not anyone of my family ever having a long midface and the most shitty thing is that i started balding at 16 while my whole family are NW0 in their 50's 60's 70's any my father went bald in his 30's.

It destroyed my life completely.

I still don't know how the hell people believe attractive people have a very high testosterone. A too much testosterone is a fucking curse and it makes you look weird and destroys you mentally and physically. Yeah i'm stronger than average for my age and height, but it's worthless.

Never inject testosterone and if you ever had a son never give your son testosterone injections because it'd destroy his life.

Average testosterone + a bit above average HGH = ideal and way better than Very high testosterone + average HGH.

Last edited:
Testosterone and beard are not directly related, it's about how your facial hair is sensitive to testosterone, this is a genetic thing. I experienced everything you did, but I don't have dense facial hair at 23 y.o still.

Testosterone and beard are not directly related, it's about how your facial hair is sensitive to testosterone, this is a genetic thing. I experienced everything you did, but I don't have dense facial hair at 23 y.o still.
I don't know, but my body hair is also too much for someone my age. Have you also experienced those symptoms of too much testosterone ?

I don't know, but my body hair is also too much for someone my age. Have you also experienced those symptoms of too much testosterone ?
Yep, earlier fusion is a truth, I also have long torso, short legs and I have a hairy body too. Your mood changes will pass about 19-20 yo probably.

this has to be a troll
No it's not. I listed my symptoms and they're NOT normal. And i also have the symptoms of high testosterone, concidence ? Want another proof ? My ring finger is way longer than my index one and you can search that and see what it means.

No it's not. I listed my symptoms and they're NOT normal. And i also have the symptoms of high testosterone, concidence ? Want another proof ? My ring finger is way longer than my index one and you can search that and see what it means.
sounds like youre coping, most of the stuff you mentioned has nothing to do with testosterone levels it has to do with shitty genetics. and a lot of you stuff you brought up is actually linked to low testosterone

Yep, earlier fusion is a truth, I also have long torso, short legs and I have a hairy body too. Your mood changes will pass about 19-20 yo probably.
We could have been taller, FUCK ! I suffered too much from being short and from my weird body. And this shitty baldness also makes me depressed.

I have an oily face but not a beardcel and I wish I had a deeper voice

sounds like youre coping, most of the stuff you mentioned has nothing to do with testosterone levels it has to do with shitty genetics. and a lot of you stuff you brought up is actually linked to low testosterone
Where the fuck have i got those shitty genes from then ? I told you that my whole family are tall fullheads and no one has a long midace or anything i have. The only thing that differes me from them is my high testosterone.

VERY HIGH TESTOSTERONE = SHIT AND IT DOESN'T EQUAL BEING ATTRACTIVE THAT'S BULLSHIT PEOPLE BELIEVE TO THINK THAT TESTOSTERONE IS WHAT THEY'RE MISSING WHEN IT'S NOT.

You should have taken AI's at a young age. Society needs to educate on this shit for fucks sake

What do you mean ?
Aromatase inhibitors prevent testosterone being converted to estrogen and could have saved you from a life of misery

I was born with neonatal testicular torsion and lost both my balls at birth, and i've had a script for testosterone enanthate since i was like 11 or 12 i can't remember. I totally feel your pain. Gyno didn't even go away after i had the surgery. The test destroys my entire endocrine system and gives me all kinds of deformities. My estrogen levels are likely 10x higher than the average male's. THANKFULLY i somehow ended up being 6'1 through some miracle. Still ugly as sin with terrible bone structure though.
God has forsaken both of us from the beginning.

Aromatase inhibitors prevent testosterone being converted to estrogen and could have saved you from a life of misery
Yeah if only i could turn back in time...

But it's all over now. I suffered too from those symptoms and i've had a really miserable life because of it. What makes me sad is that my genes aren't even bad, but they got ruined because of this shit estrogen and too much testosterone.

I was born with neonatal testicular torsion and lost both my balls at birth, and i've had a script for testosterone enanthate since i was like 11 or 12 i can't remember. I totally feel your pain. Gyno didn't even go away after i had the surgery. The test destroys my entire endocrine system and gives me all kinds of deformities. My estrogen levels are likely 10x higher than the average male's. THANKFULLY i somehow ended up being 6'1 through some miracle. Still ugly as sin with terrible bone structure though.
God has forsaken both of us from the beginning.
Yeah man it's very depressing how our life turned because of this shit. Testosterone is not bad, but too much of anything is bad. I imagine my life if all of this didn't happen or if i saved myself early and it makes me depressed how i could have been happier and how i couldn't have suffered that much.

you're short with wide hips and you think you have too much testosterone?

wut

you're short with wide hips and you think you have too much testosterone?

wut
It's not directly because of testosterone.

Too much testosterone = too much estrogen and estrogen caused it. Got it ?

Yeah man it's very depressing how our life turned because of this shit. Testosterone is not bad, but too much of anything is bad. I imagine my life if all of this didn't happen or if i saved myself early and it makes me depressed how i could have been happier and how i couldn't have suffered that much.
If we could get our hands on some estrogen blockers somehow, we'd transform. I could probably get a script from my endocrinologist but i don't see him for another fucking year from now. That should be what we should really do if you're not too old.

Where the fuck have i got those shitty genes from then ? I told you that my whole family are tall fullheads and no one has a long midace or anything i have. The only thing that differes me from them is my high testosterone.

VERY HIGH TESTOSTERONE = SHIT AND IT DOESN'T EQUAL BEING ATTRACTIVE THAT'S BULLSHIT PEOPLE BELIEVE TO THINK THAT TESTOSTERONE IS WHAT THEY'RE MISSING WHEN IT'S NOT.
Youre coping hardcore. You have wide hips, breast sensitivity, manlet, small balls, low sperm count, depression and long midface and you somehow came to the conclusion that you are high T ? JFL nearly everything you mentioned is a sign of low T.

Youre coping hardcore. You have wide hips, breast sensitivity, manlet, small balls, low sperm count, depression and long midface and you somehow came to the conclusion that you are high T ? JFL nearly everything you mentioned is a sign of low T.
https://www.everydayhealth.com/mens-health/the-myth-of-too-much-testosterone.aspx

https://mantalityhealth.com/the-side-effects-of-too-much-testosterone/

Go inject yourself with much testosterone faggot and see what will happen to your worthless body.

If we could get our hands on some estrogen blockers somehow, we'd transform. I could probably get a script from my endocrinologist but i don't see him for another fucking year from now. That should be what we should really do if you're not too old.
I'm 18, it's already over man. Yeah, estrogen blockers would have saved us because the problem is with estrogen not testosterone. I wonder why the fuck testosterone even converts to estrogen like what's thd purpose of something shit like that ?

hardcore whining

He's another self-diagnosing tard. No way a test comes back saying he said high T rofl

I know what OP looks like, high test went to his forehead only I guess.

This. OP thinks he has the side effects of injecting test LOL Men with naturally high T don't have high estrogen due to T being converted. You can't possibly produce high amounts of test with small balls and low sperm count.

Welcome back boyo.

I am naturally high T (975 ng/dL on my last blood work), i experienced none of this symptoms with the exception of norwooding.
What you are refering to are symptoms of test replecment thearapy, not naturaly high test levels.
Ask your doctor for a blood work.

Incels are high testosterone like i said before and that can be a curse or a blessing depending if you put it to good use or not. You are a soul inside a body and you dictate what to do with yourself today. Society abuses men with high testosterone because testosterone makes a person generous, caring, kind and intelligent also. People tend to abuse that kind of people and take advantage of the kindness and generosity. I was always doing stuff for people with nothing in return. I guess we just have to guide it somewhere i dont know. I recommend eating a healthier diet and continuing to exercise. Get a manual labor job while you figure out how to get a passive income so you don't have to bust your back out anymore.

You have high DHT not Testosterone