Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over too much of a loser for gf anyways

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
Even if i magically got a gf i don't even think i could uphold the relationship at all. as a broke 24 year old friendless, unmotivated neet, getting a gf just seems delusional at this point lol. not only am i a virgin, but i also live with my mom and have no future ahead of me and no exiciting social life to boot. even if a girl fell in "love" with me, she'd just break up with me because im not "exciting" enough. it's over and it will never begin

I’m too ugly for a GF everything else I say about me not having a GF is cope.

Exactly, not having a gf ruins your social life because no one respects a virgin, which makes it harder to get a gf. It's an endless cycle

yeah, you'd have to find a weird one like you and with few friends, poor, etc

almost none of them are like that anymore because they can fraud by hanging out at the edge of chad harems with the rest of the ugly girls

or they've just been getting mouth fucked by the same guy since they were 18, like it happens sometimes in EE

good luck breaking through all that shit

I mean, at least you didn't put yourself through hell and tons of useful just to prepare for something that would never happen like I and many other wageslaves/studentcels have done.

I'd say nothing much changed in terms of your desirability pewpew. Besides, if that miracle happens you could just start wageslaving and try again (as a female approaching you at this state indicates the ability to expand further) pewpew.

Can't get teen love anymore so I'm done

what the fuck should i even say to her jfl, i always see people talk with their gfs for hours, what the fuck do they
no clue man, having a good conversation with people is already hard enough.

what the fuck should i even say to her jfl, i always see people talk with their gfs for hours, what the fuck do they
You just talk about random shit. I dont even leave the house for weeks and i can still hold a conversation with a girl if necessary

I dont even know what i would talk about. Im a pretty boring and plain guy. No social life either

Even if i magically got a gf i don't even think i could uphold the relationship at all. as a broke 24 year old friendless, unmotivated neet, getting a gf just seems delusional at this point lol. not only am i a virgin, but i also live with my mom and have no future ahead of me and no exiciting social life to boot. even if a girl fell in "love" with me, she'd just break up with me because im not "exciting" enough. it's over and it will never begin
same to me, but I have 35 years old,

i have ugliness, it's over
Im ugly too, when i accepted that i was ugly and women were not attracted to me regardless of how i treat them, it made it 1000x easier to talk to them

Brutal virgin pill.
like I'm seriously thinking something everyone here should have done early was dumpster dive and try to get rid of the v card. Our lives could have been different

like I'm seriously thinking something everyone here should have done early was dumpster dive and try to get rid of the v card. Our lives could have been different
Nah. You could just lie to people if it ever pops up in a convo. But if you’re a trucel, they already know you’re lying jfl. Over for trucels.

Nah. You could just lie to people if it ever pops up in a convo. But if you’re a trucel, they already know you’re lying jfl. Over for trucels.
no, wrong.

if you are in school, they will ask who you fucked, and then you can say who, so you have proof

no, wrong.

if you are in school, they will ask who you fucked, and then you can say who, so you have proof
What about for oldercels? I’m no longer in HS. I’m 21

Jfl, you know it boy. I already have on more than one occasion :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
i dont even need to lie because i dont talk to anyone anymore

I'm just ugly so getting a gf wouldn't happen.

Although I do agree OP. WTF do you talk to holes about?

Oh you're in high school everything makes sense now. Go read the other thread I just put up.
no I'm not in high school I'm in my 20's

i dont even need to lie because i dont talk to anyone anymore
Brutal brocel. You should try and get some male friend tbhtbhngldedsrs. I have a few now, and I cope much better.

Brother this is EXACTLY my stance on relationships. Sure women deserve blame for being unrealistically demanding in dating, but for me, I couldn't even meet their realistic and decent expectations. I don't think I could make a relationship work because I'm, like you, NEET, and living with mom/dad. I also have health issues. There is just no hope when you're so low.
we are just too far gone already :cryfeels:

Brutal brocel. You should try and get some male friend tbhtbhngldedsrs. I have a few now, and I cope much better.
making friends is hard as fuck when you have mental illnesses

Sorry man. Just stay here and cope with us for now, maybe surgerymaxx one day?
I am surgerymaxxing already, I have a surgery next week I hope it goes well

I am surgerymaxxing already, I have a surgery next week I hope it goes well
OHHHH SHIT!!!! Nice brocel! Mine was bumped up to next month! Hype!!!!! May I ask what yours is for?

OHHHH SHIT!!!! Nice brocel! Mine was bumped up to next month! Hype!!!!! May I ask what yours is for?
acne scarring

Brutal. Good luck man. My manlet friend has bad acne scars too, never knew it could be that bad, as I never had that problem.
yeah its brutal

I know right. Most foids are brainlets. I no idea what anyone would talk about that long without it seeming forced, but maybe I'm giving Norman's too much credit as well in the brainpower department.

are you me bro? same age too wtf

making friends is hard as fuck when you have mental illnesses
You have to be NT as a non-chad to make male friends, but you don't have to be NT as a non-chad to make relationships with foids?

You have to be NT as a non-chad to make male friends, but you don't have to be NT as a non-chad to make relationships with foids?
of course you do lol