Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Too much incel hate on the internet.

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
★★
I'm finding it really difficult to stay on social media. It's full of incel hate and mockery of our pain. It's as if the people posting it think it's nothing but us being entitled villains.
I'm at my limit with this. I came across a lot of posts today about mocking incels. First, it was a group of Brazilians making fun of the black pill and using some of our vocabulary, refering to it as gay because we mention chad, genetics and looks. It's ridiculous. It just makes me so angry. I want to go ER on all of those fucking soulles bastards, but it's useless because at the end of the day, they're just normies with their own shitty views that affect almost all of humanity. I'm so fucking tired of us being seen as villains.
But you know what, it's probably for the better, because their hate will just make us stronger and there's gonna be more of us, because their fucking actions are the reason incels are made.

hank-schrader-tony-soprano.gif

basically society is gynocentric and wants to make men's lives hell. They virgin shame just to spite men.

But you know what, it's probably for the better, because their hate will just make us stronger and there's gonna be more of us, because their fucking actions are the reason incels are made.
There will be more of us, true. But the first part is cope. It won't make us stronger. The general perception that going through hardships makes you stronger is overstated, and not always true. Many of us are constantly ridiculed and on the verge of roping/going ER.

basically society is gynocentric and wants to make men's lives hell. They virgin shame just to spite men.
Yep. That’s why I stay off mainstream social media for the most part

I'm finding it really difficult to stay on social media. It's full of incel hate and mockery of our pain. It's as if the people posting it think it's nothing but us being entitled villains.
I'm at my limit with this. I came across a lot of posts today about mocking incels. First, it was a group of Brazilians making fun of the black pill and using some of our vocabulary, refering to it as gay because we mention chad, genetics and looks. It's ridiculous. It just makes me so angry. I want to go ER on all of those fucking soulles bastards, but it's useless because at the end of the day, they're just normies with their own shitty views that affect almost all of humanity. I'm so fucking tired of us being seen as villains.

hank-schrader-tony-soprano.gif
like i said
high school never ends
the bullies stay bullies even in adulthood
theres no escape
they win we lose
thats how the world is and always will be:feelsbadman:

its everywhere

in movies, video games the hero is usually good looking or handsome and the villain is short or ugly

on social media its more of the same

outside its almost laughable how predictable the couples are (guy is a foot taller than the girl)