Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Too much incel gatekeeping on this site

menace

menace

Greycel
If you can’t get sex you’re an incel. All there is to it.

Nigga there is huge difference between truecels and failed normies, even though both are virgins

Apparently the truest incel trait is to have sex :feelskek:

Nigga there is huge difference between truecels and failed normies, even though both are virgins
trucels don't have friends and go on dates :feelsrope:

I am the only incel on this forum

Everyone else on this forum has sex except for me, thus I am the only incel remaining

Wrong GRAYcel. An incel is anyone who uses terms like redpill, promotes masculinity as a virtue, says something I don't like about women, uses insults, is ugly and/or has a small penis, makes me uncomfortable, mouthbreathes, or anything else I don't like.

Lol this website has been compromised long time ago now its full of chadlites and stupid niggers

I dont treat this place seriously anymore 80% of posters here are not even fucking incel

at this point wizchan has more incels than incels.is jfl

We are beating the dead whore over and over again.

For the most part, yes. This makes sense. So many dumb people on this site just love to shitpost instead of having any actual dialogue. They will constantly shit on any person for breathing simply because they joined the site two seconds ago.

However, there are plenty of normies and young kids who just haven't gotten to having sex yet. A fifteen year old boy who is trying to hit on girls but constantly failing may be an incel by definition but in know way should he be considered one. I think once you reach adulthood without having any foid be remotley attracted to you in the last few years, then that's when it's time to throw in the towel and consider oneself and incel.

To keep it simple but complex: Some incels are more incel-like than other incels.

place is increasingly becoming chads.is

The mods are trying hard to not gatekeep too much. But there is a vocal minority of morons that insist on ever more "purity" of what inceldom is, and therefore on more gatekeeping. Unfortunately, this minority contains some of the biggest postmaxxers on this site and is therefore very visible. The mods are fighting hard to avoid regulatory capture by the purity club, but it is not easy. Too often, the purity ayatollahs set the tone of a thread and bamboozle other sinto into following them.

Personally, I agree to the above definition. It was the original one and I think we should stick with it. All the talk about "truecels" is bullshit.

I’m convinced that everyone else here has had sex and I’m the only incel. :feelsohgod: